2023 • 2022 • 2021 • 2020 • 2019 • 2018 • 20172023 (7)
- January 30th - IMMIGRATION NEWS THAT YOU CAN USE – WHITE HOUSE EXPANDS AND RENEWS HONG KONG DEFERRED ENFORCED DEPARTURE PROGRAM; USCIS SETS SCHEDULE FOR H-1B CAP REGISTRATION PROGRAM; “FINAL” COVID-19 FLEXIBILITY DATES ADVANCED TO MARCH 23, 2023; USCIS ANNOUNCES NEW DATES FOR EXPANDED PREMIUM PROCESSING CLASSES OF CASES; TRUMP PUBLIC CHARGE RULE FINALLY KILLED BY SUPREME COURT?
- January 24th - Article: “2023 AND THE US DEMOGRAPHIC TIMEBOMB”
- December 6th - Arthur Lee, Esq. marries Ann Back
- July 22nd - IMMIGRATION NEWS THAT YOU CAN USE – CONTACTING USCIS ON REJECTED AND NO RECEIPT CASES; 3/10 YEAR BARS CAN BE SATISFIED IN SOME CASES WHILE LIVING IN US: NYC CIS DISTRICT OFFICE POLICY CHANGES COMING; FLEXIBILITY PERIOD FOR RFE’S, RFI’S, NOID’S, ETC. LIKELY AT AN END; AUGUST VISA CHART SHOWS MULTIPLE FB AND FEW EB CHANGES.
- February 14th - Article: “WILL K-3s COME BACK INTO VOGUE? WHY BASE PERM PREVAILING WAGE DETERMINATIONS ON ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS NOW? WHY 10 YEAR LPR INSTEAD OF 2 YEAR CPR CARDS FOR THOSE MARRIED LESS THAN TWO YEARS? PHOTOS NEEDED AT NATURALIZATION OATH CEREMONIES? NEW FORMS FOR APRIL AND NEW USCIS LOCKBOX IN ELGIN, ILLINOIS.”
- January 19th - Article: “IMMIGRATION NEWS THAT YOU CAN USE – NEW H-1B CAP SEASON RAMPING UP; DROPBOX USE EXPANDED FOR US VISAS OVERSEAS; F, M and J VISA APPLICATIONS MADE EASIER; MFL TERMINATION LETTERS AND NVC NEED FOR QUALITY CONTROL; FLEXIBILITY EXTENDED FOR TIME TO RESPOND TO USCIS ACTIONS; VISA PROBLEMS WHERE APPLICANTS LEAVE US BEFORE DECISIONS ON EXTENSION/CHANGE OF STATUS REQUESTS.”
- November 23rd - Article: “IMMIGRATION NEWS THAT YOU CAN USE: USCIS DOES THIRD ROUND OF H-1B PICKS FOR FIRST TIME; FILING ADDRESSES EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO; EAD CHANGES FOR H-4, L AND E DEPENDENTS; DECEMBER VISA CHART HOLDS A FEW BRIGHT SPOTS; NEW YORK DISTRICT OFFICE/CONTACT CENTER MEETING POINTS.”
- October 19th - Article: “IMMIGRATION NEWS THAT YOU CAN USE – NATURALIZATION PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE; THE NOVEMBER RETROGRESSIVE VISA CHART; H-1B BY HIGHEST SALARY STILL BEING ADVOCATED BY BIDEN ADMINISTRATION; BAN ON TRAVEL FROM CANADA AND MEXICO ENDING IN STAGES; NEW YORK STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EFFORTS TO PROTECT IMMIGRANTS.”
- September 16th - Article: “IMMIGRATION NEWS THAT YOU CAN USE – OCTOBER “SURPRISE” IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AS DOS FAILS TO PARTNER WITH USCIS; PROOF OF COVID VACCINATION BEGINNING OCTOBER 1 APPEARS ONLY PROSPECTIVE; $3.5 TRILLION RECONCILIATION PACKAGE HAS HOPE FOR MANY UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS; MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST H-1B PROPOSED NATIONWIDE CLASS-ACTION SUIT SETTLEMENT; REPORTING TO ICE ERO TO BECOME SIMPLER.”
- August 25th - Article: “New Texas Preliminary Injunction Against Prosecutorial Discretion Focused on Detention Only; Visa Chart Largely Humdrum for September Except for Indians – Will There Be an October Surprise? H-1b Restrictions Continuing under Biden Administration; Multiple Reports on Dearth of F-1 Visa Interest Around the World; Congressional Research Service Report Shows in Absentia Rate for Hearings Only 17%.”
- June 1st - Article: “IMMIGRATION NEWS THAT YOU CAN USE – NEW STUDENTS FROM CHINA TO BE ADMITTED AND GUIDANCE FOR DISTANCE LEARNING, EOIR RE-OPENINGS, H-1B REGISTRATIONS FOR 2021 AN ALL-TIME HIGH, SSA NO MATCH LETTERS NIXED”, ENTREPRENEUR PAROLE PROGRAM RETURNS, EXPANDED BIOMETRIC RULE NIXED, BIDEN BACKUP PLAN FOR LEGALIZATION, TIPS IN DEALING WITH THE NVC”
- January 4th - Article “BIDEN TO DO LIST – TWO VERY IMPORTANT ITEMS”
- November 13th - ALAN LEE, ESQ. CHOSEN 2020 SUPER LAWYER IN NEW YORK CITY
- August 14th - Article: Fort USA Arises In The Gloaming
- February 20th - Article: Is Mr. Trump an Unstoppable Freight Train?
- January 23rd - Article: Watch Out For The Public Charge Rule!
- October 10th - ALAN LEE, ESQ. SUPER LAWYER FOR 2019 IN NEW YORK CITY
- July 30th - Article: Naturalize Now!
- February 19th - Article: Immigration Procedure – 10 Possible Items Of Interest
- January 23rd - Article: The Art Of The Deal In Making The Wall
- January 2nd - Article: Comment on USCIS New H-1B Proposed Regulation
- May 15th - Article: Warnings On Immigration Changes
- November 6th - Article “Visa Lottery Program In Trump World; Attestation Of Translation Dangers; DNA Testing Standards; Interviews For Employment Based Cases; Interpreter Acceptability At U.S.C.I.S. Interviews; Eb-5 China Case Backlog And Trump” as published in the Immigration Daily on November 6, 2017.
Previous Published Articles (2015-2016) (2012~2014) (2007-2011)