We are a full-service law firm practicing exclusively in U.S. immigration & nationality laws for more than 35 years, including nonimmigrant and immigrant business visas, e.g H-1B, L-1, PERM, EB-1A, EB-1C; family-based cases; investment immigration; asylum; deportation and removal; other litigation/complex cases.
- Appointment with U.S.C.I.S. – make an appointment.
- Check your case on line with U.S.C.I.S.
- What to do if your case is outside normal processing time, there is a typographical error, you failed to get a notice from U.S.C.I.S., you did not get a document from U.S.C.I.S., or you did not receive your card.
- How to do a change of address with U.S.C.I.S.
- How to find a doctor for your immigration medical.
- How to locate a friend or relative who has been picked up by ICE.
- How to calculate your filing fees.
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Regional Centers – Check list of registered EB-5 regional Centers with U.S.C.I.S.
- STEM Designated Degree Programs – For STEM List for F-1 Students eligible for 24 months OPT Extension.
Welcome to the immigration web site of Alan Lee, Esq.!
We hope that the information provided here will prove to be interesting and helpful to you. The articles and questions and answers will change periodically and reflect the spectrum of issues which run across the field of immigration law. Visa charts will be updated monthly.
In the event that you require our services after going through our website, please contact us.
- New H-1B Regulation “Registration Requirement For Petitioners Seeking To File H-1B Petitions On Behalf Of Cap-Subject Aliens” Becomes Final Changing The Order Of Selection But Delaying Pre-Registration System (2/1/2019)
- Article: The Art Of The Deal In Making The Wall (1/23/2019)
- Article: Comment on USCIS New H-1B Proposed Regulation (1/2/2019)
- Article “Comment on Flipping Selection Process of Regular and U.S. Masters or Higher Graduates” (12/31/2018)
- Article “U.S.C.I.S. Releases Trove Of Information In New Proposed Rule, “Registration Requirement For Petitioners Seeking To File H-1B Petitions On Behalf Of Cap-subject Aliens”” (12/4/2018)
- Article “The Dwindling Migrant Caravan Marches On As Trump Glowers And Threatens” (11/6/2018)
- Q&A’s published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times on February 15, 2019 1. EAD I-140 Compelling Circumstances 2. How to Change Tourist Visa to Work Visa? 3. Extension of B1/B2 Visa (2/15/2019)
- Q&A’s published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times on February 8, 2019 1. How to Get My Girlfriend to Come to the U.S.? 2. Should I Apply for Citizenship? 3. Can C-1D Visa Holder Apply For an Asylum? (2/8/2019)
- Q&A’s published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times on February 1, 2019 1. Can I Attend H-1B Visa Interview With Employer A When H-1 Transfer to Employer B Is In Process? 2. Will I Be Issued a Visa After DNA Results Are Positive? 3. Out of Student Status (2/1/2019)
- Q&A’s published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times on January 25, 2019 1.Can Open LLC on EAD(GC) on EB3? 2. 2. Employment Immigration After Living in the US and Only Have 7 Months on a Different Visa. If Applying for PERM Employment with a Sponsor Waiting Period Could be How Long? 3. I Have B1/B2 Visa and Work Experience 13 Years. Can I Convert to H-1B? (1/25/2019)
- Q&A’s published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times on January 18, 2019 1. I Was Denied the Right to Become a U.S. Citizen Because I Voted, I Have Proof to Show I Was Tricked into Doing So. 2. What Happens if I Don’t File Form I-751, and Go Back to My Home Country Before the 90-days Period For Good? 3. Can I Stay in the U.S. for Leisure From June – Oct 1st Under B2 Visa Until H-1B Takes Effect? (1/18/2019)
- Q&A’s published on the World Journal Weekly on January 13, 2019 1. Married One Month After Coming to U. S. and Want to File for Her Immigration (I am USC) – Did We Marry Too Soon? 2. Laid Off on H-1B, Do I Have to Leave Now? Do I Have Any Time to Find Another Job? 3. On H-1B, I-140 Just Approved, Priority Date Far Away, Want to Change Employers, Currently Applying For Extension 4. Friend Who Filed Political Asylum Based on Persecution Under China Family-Planning Policy Just Denied – Why If He Has a Good Case? (1/13/2019)
- Q&A’s published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times on January 11, 2019 1. DACA Question 2. I Am on H-1B and My Prevailing Wage Request is Submitted 3. I Have a Temporary Residency for 2 Years But He is Asking for Divorce. (1/11/2019)
- Q&A’s published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times on January 4, 2019 1.Green Card Holder Applying for Unmarried 28 Year Old Child 2.Can I Have My Marriage Annul? 3.My Fiancé Is On Immigration Hold And Is Being Held In A Local Jail Facility (1/4/2019)
- Q&A’s published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times on December 28, 2018 1. How Can I Show That I Have Permanent and Legal Custody of My Child, In Order To Meet the Requirements Under the Child Citizenship Act? 2. How to File H-1B Application for a Gas Station Job? 3. I Have 2 Removal Proceedings (12/28/2018)
- Q&A’s published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times on December 21, 2018 1. Will My Application be Affected? 2. I-864 (Joint Sponsor) Income Requirement 3. I Want to Sue My Immigration Attorney (12/21/2018)