- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/23/2017
1.Is the Immigration Status Affected by Medicaid and Using a Tax Credit Toward Paying Premium Health Insurance?
2.Can I Travel Outside the Country With An Open Criminal Case?
3.K-1 Visa Sponsorship
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/16/2017
1.Divorce Before the Expiry of the Conditional Green Card
3.Extend a B-2 Visa
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/09/2017
3.Change of Status
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/02/2017
1.Meaning of Bar
2.Can An Indian Get Asylum?
3.My Company is not Letting Me Quit My Job & Threatening Me. Can I Come to US & Apply Asylum Based On This Fact?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/26/2017
1.Spouse Visa (L2) Extension Application After I-94 Expiration Date
2.Do lawyers check applications ?
3.Possibilities of Getting a Dual Citizenship?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/19/2017
1.How Strict is the 30 Months Travel Rule When Applying for Citizenship?
2.Can We Still File for A Visit Visa If We Have Another Case Open?
3.RFE on H-1B Amendment Petition. Can H-4 Travel to India?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/12/2017
1.Man Wants to Marry American Woman on Disability and Live in USA.
2.Is It Better for My Parents (Who Are Not Yet Permanent Residents) to File For My Sister or For Me, a Citizen, to File for Her?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/05/2017
1.Is It Possible for Someone to Get Their Green Card Early?
2.Can My Husband Become a Resident? I Am a U.S. Citizen But He Has Dream Act
3.How to Expedite Visa for Unmarried Child?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/28/2017
1.My Mother-in-law Is Having Medical Issues That Require Surgery. How Can I Get Her Here Quickly to Help Here With My Medical Insurance?
2.My Fiancé of 9 Years Is Here Illegally. How Can He Become a Legal Citizen?
3.I’m a Legal Resident, Have 2 D Felonies Non-Violent and 2 Misdemeanor for DWI Only, I'm Married to a Citizen. Can I Still Become a Citizen After 5 Years?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/21/2017
1.Can You Change Visa While Being in USA?
2.Do I Have a Criminal Record in the USA?
3.When Can An Asylee Naturalize?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/14/2017
1.Can a DACA Recipient Who Is the Son of a Permanent Resident Adjust Status?
3.Can I Travel by Air Through Temporary ID in State of US
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/07/2017
1.Am I Eligible for Applying I-485?
2.How Long Does It Take for CSPA Review at NVC?
3.Is My Immigration Process Out-of Reliability Because I Worked Abroad Few Days?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/31/2017
1.Arizona ICE Hold
3.Regarding Travel While H-1B Amendment Is In Progress
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/24/2017
1.Form I-212 is Confusing
2.Marry More Than One Wife
3.How Can Someone Residing in Switzerland Come to the United States?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/17/2017
1.I Changed My Status From F-2 to F-1, Can I Enter USA Based on This F-2 Visa?
2.Adjustment of Status Application (I-485) for Children
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/10/2017
1.How Long is the Process to Get My Husband Legalized?
2.Will I Lose my Green Card If I File a Tax Return That Shows All My Income Is Earned in Another Country?
3.Can My Expired H1-B Visa Be Reinstated?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/03/2017
2.Applying for a Re-Entry Permit from Abroad?
3.Why My Passport Has No Entry Date?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/24/2017
1.Can an H-1B Holder Leave the Country After Filing an I-485?
2.Name Mismatch in Green Card and Passport
3.Marital Status - Visa Lottery
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/17/2017
1.Will My EAD on H-4 Visa Get Approved If My Husband's Employer Has Withdrawn His H-1B Petition?
2.Can Illegal Alien Register for the Selective Service and Get Citizenship?
3.Criteria for English Test Exemption
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 02/12/2017
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/10/2017
1.How Do I Add My Relative's New-born Child in The I-130 Petition?
2.Applying for Naturalization Almost 3 Years After I-601 Approval and Green Card.
3.ETA Form 9089 - Question
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/03/2017
1.RFE Change of Status H-4 to F-1
2.Possible Fake Visa
3.How Can I Become a Legal Resident?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/27/2017
1.My Conditional Green Card Had Expired and My Husband Has Refused to File for Me, and I Don’t Want to File for Divorce Because of my Baby.
2.Green Card Holder Has Medical Issue Preventing His Return to States Within 1 Year.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/20/2017
1.What If My Immigration Visa Applicant Is Denied but Children’s Approved?
2.Am I Eligible to File My Adjustment Status Form (I-485) Thru My U.S. Citizen Spouse, After My Recent Student Visa Expired?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/13/2017
1.Green Card Sponsorship
2.Do We Need to Complete Form I-864?
3.How Long Will It Take For Green Card Holder to be a Citizen After Submitting Application?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/06/2017
1.Applying For A Green Card 9 Months After Being Granted Asylum
2.H-4 EAD Question
3.Add My Son to My Case
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/30/2016
1.Am I Eligible for Citizenship?
3.I Am in H-1B Visa. Can I Hire Staff to be Registered LLC Startup?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 12/25/2016
1.Am I Eligible for the I-601A Program If I Came Into the US Under K-1 and Did Not Marry My Petitioner?
2.Can I get a New H-1B Without Going Through the April Lottery If I Only Used Two Years of the One That I Got in 2006?
3.A Restaurant Chain Saysting Me to Work at the Local College - C That It Can Get Me H-1B Approval by Putan This be Done?
4.Moving from Employer A to Employer B, Company B Filed Late H-1B - What To Do Now Since Immigration is Asking About it?
5.I Had an H-1 B Petition for Six Years, Went Back Home, and the Company Just Got an I-140 Approved. What to do Since the Lawyer's Office Says It Will Take 3-4 More Years?
6.Can I Keep My Priority Date of My Approved I-140 Petition If My Employer Revokes It by Sending a Letter to U.S.C.I.S.?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/23/2016
1.Do You Suggest to Get a Reentry Permit If Traveling Abroad For 6 to 12 Months?
3.Will I Have a Problem Re-entering the USA?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/16/2016
2.About Dual Citizenship
3.With H-1 Pending After Oct 1st and Opt Finished, Can I Work After Oct 1st Without Pay?
4.After Filing Waiver How Long Does It Take to Get a Receipt?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/09/2016
1.Change Status From F-1 to B-1
2.Which is Better to Apply for Immigration from USA or Out of USA?
3.Permanent Resident Cancellation of Removal
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/02/2016
1.Can an EU Company Owner Provide Services for US Customers While on the J-2 in US?
2.Indian Born Australian Citizen - Green Card
3.Served 10 Years Ban
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/25/2016
1.Can I Work in the U.S. While Under Tourist Visa?
2.Am I a U.S. Citizen?
3.Daughter Is In a Relationship With An Illegal Immigrant.
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 11/20/2016
1.My I-130 Petition For My Child Has Been Sent to the NVC, What Does It Mean?
2.AWOL, Filed for Renewal of Green Card, Discharged for AWOL, Just Filed Immigrant Visa Petitions for Family in Malaysia Which Were Approved – Is My Green Card Safe?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/18/2016
1.Can I Still Apply for Citizenship If I Was on Probation For Assault and Battery?
2.I Am on F-2 Visa Status and Need to Change It to F-1. I Also Have a Pending Asylum Case. Does My Pending Asylum Case Make My Change of Status Denied?
3.How to Avoid Deportation?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 11/13/2016
1.With H-1B Stamp in Passport, Is It Ok For Me to Come to U. S. Under B-1/B-2 Visa?
2.Where Petitioner Dies, Can the Petition be Continued Under Another Preference Class Where the Circumstances of Person Being Sponsored Change?
3.Will Late Registration of Birth Give Me a Hard Time at The Interview?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/11/2016
1.I-797 Consulate Different Than Home Country
2.Petition for Relative - Sister
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 11/6/2016
1.Came to the U. S. 2 Years Ago, Going to Get Married, What Do We Do Now For Me to Get the Green Card?
2.How Can My Fiancé Stay in the U. S. Legally After His J-1 Visa Expires at the End of November 2016?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/4/2016
1.I Came On an F-1 Visa and Plan on Asking for Asylum
2.Check Status of Naturalization Case
3.How to Apply for Reentry Where Criminal Conviction Which Was Basis for Deportation Has Been Vacated?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 10/30/2016
1.Will My Incidents With the Police in the Past Affect the Judgment of an I-601A Application By Me?
2.If I Have an Immigration Court Decision Giving Me Withholding of Removal, the A10 Card, Am I Eligible for the I-601A Program?
3.Just Got Married – How Soon Before My Husband Can Come Here?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/28/2016
1.Can My Wife Still Change Her Status From F-2 To F-1, Without Having Her Visa Stamp?
2.Green Card Filing – EB-1 Category - Spouse Last Name in Birth Certificate and Passport Are Different
3.Coming to the U.S. on the Visa Waiver Program
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 10/23/2016
1.My New H-1B Employer Is Not Paying Me During the Time of Transfer
2.What Is My Status Now Where I File While Legal for Change of Status But Was Denied After My Status Expired?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/21/2016
2.What Happen If a Minor Child Tries to Come to USA After He Overstayed Before?
3.I May Be a Victim of Marriage/Immigration Fraud, Should I Contact Immigration Enforcement?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/14/2016
1.My Husband Has U.S. Passport I Find Out He Lied On Application for Green Card His Identity
2.H-4 EAD Validity After Job Change
3.I’m Pregnant. My Boyfriend Was Here With a Visa But His 6 Months Are Over Now He Is Back to His Home Country
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/7/2016
1.Can I Get a Visa From the U.S. Consulate If I Buy Land in the U.S.?
2.Green Card Category
3.Substitute Sponsor Vs. Revalidation of Priority Date
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 9/30/2016
1.Planning to Marry in US, Will it Be Change of Status (Expired L1 to L2) or Fresh L2?
2.What is My First Step in Appling for Residency?
3.How Long Will It Take to Fix My Husband’s Papers?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 9/23/2016
1.If I Cancel My US Consulate Interview Appointment, Can I Go Back to the U.S. Using Automatic Visa Revalidation?
2.B1/B2 Visa Upgraded to H-1B
3.Got an RFE for H-4 to H-1 Conversion, Risk of Missing the Deadline
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 9/18/2016
1.Eligible for Expanded Program When Caught at Airport, Lost Case, USC Spouse and 3 Children?
2.Eligible for Expanded Program with LPR Mother’s 2012 and USC Brother’s 2005 Petitions?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 9/16/2016
I’m a U.S. Citizen and I Met a Girl in India. Can I Bring Her Here to the U.S.?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 9/11/2016
1.Eligible for Expanded Program When Chinese, Sneaked Across Border, USC Mother Applied for Me in 2014 and Have Old Labor Certification From 2005?
2.Eligible for Expanded Program When Overstayed from Taiwan with Masters and Brother (USC) and Parents (LPR’s)?
3.Eligible for Expanded Program with LPR Mother’s 2012 and USC Brother’s 2005 Petitions?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 9/9/2016
1.PERM in BALCA
2.F-1 to F-3?
3.What If My Visa Expires During My Application Process for a Green Card and I Get Rejected for a Green Card?
4.Is It A Good Practice to Submit L-1A Extension (Normal Processing) and Subsequently File Green Card Under EB-1C Within a Week or Two?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 9/2/2016
1.Already Filed Form I-751 to Remove Conditions, Unfortunately Going Through Divorce
3.Marry to a Green Card Holder
4.What is the Path of Least Resistance Toward Entitlement to Work for My Spouse?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 8/26/2016
1.F-2 Change to F-1 Visa
2.Is the Rule of 365 Days Out-of-US Rule Still Applies When I Am Switching From H-1B to J-1 and Then to J-1 Waiver As I Will be on H-1B Status During J-1?
3.Will a Non-US Citizen be Able to Enter the US After 10 Years Committing a Misdemeanor?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 8/19/2016
1.F-2 Change to F-1 Visa
2.How Long Does It Take to Switch a L-1A Visa to an EB-1C Green Card?
3.Getting an Immigrant Visa Based On Travel Document
4.Is the Ground of Divorce An Issue for Immigration?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 8/12/2016
1.Do You Have to Re-file Paperwork After Marriage to Change Your Last Name or Is There a Different Way?
2.H-1B to F-1?
3.My Wife Asked Me for a Divorce the Same Day She Was Approved for a CR1 Visa. What Are My Options?
4.Will I Be Able to Enter the U.S. Via Port of Entry Without a Physical I-797 Approval Notice?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 8/5/2016
1.From B-1/B-2 to H-1B?
3.Form N-400 Regarding My Wife's Status?
4.Emergency Travel Out of the Country with Pending H-1 to H-4 Change Of Status
- July 31, 2016
1. Applying for EB-5 investment, how do I get the money out of China?
2. Heard from Others That We Can Get Green Card Through Setting Up Company and Using L-1 Visa. Please comment.
3.Questions Concerning Reentry Permit Holder Out of U. S. Extensively.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 7/29/2016
1.Does My Son Must be Registered for Selective Service?
2.What Affect Does a Misdemeanor Charge Have My U.S. Citizenship Application?
3.I Currently Hold a TN Status With My Employer and I Recently Received An Offer From Another Employer, Can I Apply for a New TN Visa Before Resigning?
4.I Am on H-1 Visa on USA. In My Passport My Father Name is 'ABC' But Actual Name Is ‘ACB’. Should I Correct My Passport? Will it Affect On My Green Card?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 7/22/2016
1.I Would Like to Know How I Can Start My Green Card Process.
2.Does USCIS Care About Joint Sponsor’s Last Three Years of Income?
3.Is There Currently An I-864 "Glitch" with RFE?
4.I Got a Misdemeanor for Conspiracy to Sell a Firearm. Can I Apply for Adjustment of Status?
- July 17, 2016
1. Entered Country Illegally, Married to U. S. Citizen, Have Kids, Do I Qualify for Ten-year Green Card?
2. F-1 Student, Had a Problem in School, and School Voided My Status – Still Want to Go to School. What to Do?
3.Is my DACA Status Canceled by the Supreme Court?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 7/15/2016
1.Filing From Permanent Green Card After Getting a Divorce.
3.I Am an American Woman, Planning to File a K-3 Visa for My Husband, Who is Egyptian.
4.Caught at the Border, Did Asylum, Didn't Go To My Hearing and Was Given a Final Order of Deportation.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 7/8/2016
1.Can H-1B Holder Own a Website In U.S.?
2.When I Stated working My Social Security Number Was Written With One Number Wrong. Is This a Cause for Deportation?
3.Adjust Status Form I-485
4.What Are K-1 Problems/Issues We Might Run Into During the NVC Process?
- July 3, 2016
1. Intending Immigrant Wants to Self-Sponsor Herself on I-864 for Financial Support – Possible?
2. Mother is Here As Overstayed H-2B Worker – Can She Get Her Green Card Without Leaving the Country?
3.Green Card Expires Next Week – Does That Mean That I Am Illegal?
4.Company With Multiple Branches Wants to Know Which One Sponsors Person for Green Card Where Person Will Perform Services in All Branches.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 7/1/2016
1.Do I Need Client Name on Offer Letter
2.I Got An Offer From a University But I Have Not Got My Ph.D Yet.
3.Relocation Within USA on H-1B Visa With Visa Extension in Progress
4.Do I Need to File Anything to USCIS If My Spouse (Petitioner) Quite Job Become Self Employed While I Am Holding My Conditional Green Card
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 6/24/2016
1.How Long Will the I-130 Take for My Daughter?
3.Being Charged for Copies of My File by My Previous Lawyer
4.My Lawyer Withdrew Me From Green Card
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 6/17/2016
1.I'm an Asylee in the US, Is My Chinese Girlfriend Eligible to Petition for a K-1 Fiancée to Join Me in the USA?
2.Questions About DACA
3.What is The Last Date to File for Change of Status from B-2 to Permanent Resident?
4.Can I Expedite an Advance Parole After Already Submitting It?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 6/10/2016
1.H-1B Sponsors I-94 Validity Dependency on B-2 Visitor Visa for Parents
2.I Want to Change My Nonimmigrant Status J-1 to F-1 Without a Waiver. USCIS Instruction Seems to Say No, But That's Not Supported by INA 212(e)
3.Do I Need to Go Back to Poland to Get My Green Card?
4.Does the U.S. Government Care?
- June 5, 2016
1. With Mother LPR, Father and Brothers USC’s, and Being Here Almost 9 Years, What Are Options to Get Green Card?
2. Reader Wants to Know How She Can Work Under H-4 Status in a Variety of Situations Involving Her L-1B, H-1B, H-1B Visa Transfer, and Possible Premium Processing.
3.How Can U. S. Citizen Help Brother from China (but Here Now) Where Parents Have Passed Away?
4.Reader Wants to Know How to Sponsor Newly Married Husband for Green Card.
5.Am I Able to Sponsor Myself for the Green Card Through My Special Talents in Science?
6.Are There Restrictions on Marrying Someone Who is Illegal and Under an Immigration Bond?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 6/3/2016
2.I am J-1 Student Who Came to US by Work & Travel Program and Now I Want to Change My Current Status to F-1. How Can I Do It?
3.How to Benefit of Immigration Petition Based On Abandoned Green Card?
4.My Passport Was Stamped with a Refusal In Accordance With INA Section 217, R27039
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 5/27/2016
1.Will I Ever be Allowed Back Into the U.S. After Pleading No Contest to An Offense?
2.Immigration to America
3.Can I Petition my Biological Mother After I'm Married Even if I was Adopted?
4.Trying to Get My Mother Back
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 5/20/2016
1.I am a Refugee and I Want to Become Citizen
2.Can My Brother be Deported for A Felony?
3.MY Wife and I Have Been Separated for Years, Do I Need to Answer All Marital Questions on the Application for Naturalization?
4.Is It Possible to Transfer An Expired H-1B From Company A to Company B While I Am Outside the U.S.?
- May 15, 2016
1. Reader Wants to Know Options for Brother’s Children to Gain Immigration Through Brother’s F-4 Petition If They Come to U. S. Under B-2 Visas.
2. Reader Wants to Know If 90 Days Filing Beforehand is Applicable to the Four-year and One Day Rule for Naturalization
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 5/13/2016
1.My Husband Forgot to Reapply for a Green Card ( 2 Years If You Got It Through Marriage to a U.S. Citizen).
2.What is My Best Option for the Denial of My I-485?
3.Leave Husband for Registered Sexual Predator Child Under 12
4.Getting US Citizenship After 14 Years Permanent Residency, but Working on Assignment Abroad
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 5/6/2016
1.Can I Extend My J-1 Visa While I-485 is Pending?
2.What Do I Need to File for My Wife and Her Daughter for Citizenship?
3.Am I Qualified for L-1 Visa?
4.Will be Able to Return on my Valid H-1 Visa If I Have a J-1 Visa Stamped on My Passport too?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 4/29/2016
1.Last Action Rule H-1B and H-4
2.Can my Boyfriend Get Deported with Me Being Pregnant?
3.My I-130 Approved, But Green Card I filed with Expired.
4.Cross Chargeability to Wife's Parents?
- April 24, 2016
1. Graduate Student Wants Mother to Live With Him During His Graduate Studies – Possible?
2. Got Green Card Through Marriage, Divorced, and Wants to Sponsor Current Wife – Possible?
Qualifications for Marriage Green Card Including Age
4. Getting Married Next Month to Fiancé Who Has Been Illegally Here 10 Years – What to Do?
5. U. S. Citizen Wishes to Process Her Husband Who Has Illegally Entered the U. S.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 4/22/2016
1.I'm 18 and I Plan on Getting Married with My 21 Years Old Boyfriend
2.What Happens If A Non-immigrant Requests an Extension, But Doesn't Receive a Reply Before the Requested Extension Date?
3.Where Can I Go to Find Out If a Person Was Deported?
4.Can Dependent of An A-2 Visa Work?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 4/15/2016
1.Question Regarding Part time H-1B
2.O1 Visa Sponsor Terminating Contract, Is L2 Visa An Option?
3.How Long Must I Work to be Able to Prove That I Am Able to Complete With the Requirements of the Affidavit of Support?
4.Bring a Relative Over
- April 10, 2016
Applicant for Immigration Being Applied by Husband Wants to Know How to Visit Him During the Waiting Period
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 4/8/2016
2.Can I Apply for a Tourist Visa if I Have an H-2B and I'm in USA?
3.E2 Visa Proportionality Test
4.Will I be Able to Get my fiancé into the US?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 4/1/2016
1.Do I Have to Inform USCIS If I Am Sticking to Company A and Not Joining Company B on H-1B?
2.My Husband Has DACA, Can He Get Citizenship?
3.I Don't Know If the USCIS Registered Me for Selective Service. How do I Find Out?
4.Should Illegal Immigrants Have the Same Rights as the US Citizens?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 3/25/2016
1.Can I File a Motion to Reopen Myself?
2.I’m Trying to Fix My Husband’s Papers
3.Can I Get a Tourist Visa Right After a J-1 Visa?
4.Can a Visitor Marry An H-1B Holder in the State of Texas?
- March 20, 2016
1. How Can My Fiancé Who Entered the Country Illegally and Has a Bench Warrant Get the Green Card?
2. F-2 Overstay Now Being Processed for Immigrant Visa Interview Has Marijuana Conviction – Can He Go?
3.Adult Overstayed in U. S. From Ages 4-16 and Given Voluntary Departure – Can He Return Now?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 3/18/2016
1.Multiple H1-B Petitions
4.Would Flying to Alaska or Hawaii from Within the US Trigger the "10 Year Bar" ?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 3/11/2016
1.What is the Best Way to Change Job on L1A Visa Status
2.H1-B Transfer During Extension
3.What Do I Do? I Married a Girl who Overstayed Her I-94 Departure Date
4.Do I Need a Lawyer When I Apply for Second Green Card?
- March 6, 2016
Can Family Keep Son in China for 6 Years Doing Studies After He Obtains Green Card?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 3/4/2016
1.I Didn't Include My Son on My Green Card Forms. What Should I Do?
2.How Can My Husband Obtain Citizenship?
3.I Have Been Out of the U.S. for More Than Two Years.
4.No Birth Certificate for Green Card
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/26/2016
1.Can I Buy a House with I-730 Approved?
2.Domestic Violence Misdemeanor and Naturalization/Deportation
3.I Have Been Out of the U.S. for More Than Two Years.
4.Can My Sponsor Sponsoring Another Person?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/19/2016
1.Can US Citizen Husband Still File for Me If He Had Not Been Paying Tax?
2.How Can I Recover Money I Posted for A Bail Bond on a Friend?
3.Can I Apply Green Card Directly From OPT?
4.What is Surer/Faster for an H4 (Wanting to Study & Divorce in 5 Months) to Change of Status to F-1?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/12/2016
1.I am Looking for an Intra-Company Transfer from Europe to the US and Apply Directly for a Green Card.
2.8 Year Old Child in the U.S Can He Get Citizenship?
3.Applying for H-1B While Being Under TN Status?
4.If I Am Denied E-2 Visa
- February 7, 2016
1. Former H-1B in U. S. on Visiting Visa Has Job Offer and Asks What is the Process
2. Do Traffic Violations Count in the Consideration of a Naturalization Application?
3. Reader Wants to Know the Timing of an O-1 Petition with U.S.C.I.S.
4. What to Do When the Replacement Green Card Has not Arrived Past Immigration’s Processing Time?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/5/2016
1.I Have a Master in Counseling, Can I Apply for an H1-B Visa if I am Offered a job in Human Resources Field?
2.If a Foreign Person Enters the U.S. on a Visa Waiver (90 Days), Can He Conduct Business?
3.How Do I Apply for Re-entry Permit to U.S. While I Am in India?
4.Can USCIS Revoke Me For Traffic Tickets?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/29/2016
1.I'm H-1B Visa Holder
2.Can You Be Deported If You Don’t Have a Job?
4.Marrying on VWP, Want to Honeymoon in USVI and Return to US After. Is This Going to be a Problem?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/22/2016
2.J-1: Country Exclusion - Exchange Visitors List 2009
3.Lived in Kentucky for 15 years. I moved to Florida.
4.Questions Regarding Completing the N-400 Form in My Particular Situation
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/15/2016
1.Is It Legal to Translate for A Total Stranger When Legal Documents Are Involved?
2.Will I, Being an F-1 Student Possessing Graduate Research Assistantship, Sponsor My Mother to USA, Who Received a 214B Recently?
3.Proof that My Fiancée Can Get Remarried
4.U.S. Citizen Daughter
- January 10, 2016
1. Reader Wishes to Know If He is U. S. Citizen As He is Facing an Aggravated Felony Conviction.
2. What Does my Father Have to do Who Was Deported 10 Years Ago - I'm a U.S. Citizen Now?
3. Will Employer Letter Saying that Company Will Sponsor for H-1B Endanger Me From Getting my OPT?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/8/2016
1.Will Getting Married Affect Her Immigration Status?
2.Can a Date of Birth be Changed on a Citizen Certificate?
3.Can I Go for H-1B Visa Stamping & H-4 Visa Stamping for My Wife at the US Embassy?
4.Green Card Holder Filing I-130 and I-485
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/1/2016
2.How Long Will a B-2 Visa Take and Is It Possible for Them to Get Approved for It?
- December 27, 2015
1. Will Spouse with Valid H-4 Visa Have It Canceled When She Applies for An H-1B Visa at the Consulate?
2. PhD Student is Stuck Outside the U.S. on Consular Administrative Processing - What to Do?
3. F-1 Student Wants to Know If Buying a House, Apartment or Store for Over $500,000 is the Road to U. S. Citizenship.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/25/2015
1.Visit U.S. While Waiting for Green Card Visa Interview
2.What do I Need to Do
3.How CSPA Helps Me in My Situation?
4.Do I Have to Renew My Work Permit While my Papers are being Submitted for a Green Card?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/18/2015
1.Earning Rental Income on H1B Visa
2.Filing to Remove Conditions
3.Spouse Petition Question
- December 13, 2015
1. Couple Plus Son Immigrated, the 2 Daughters Were Never Given Fee Bills - How to Get Them Here?
2. Outside the U.S., How Can I Get My Deportation Order Removed and Clear My Record?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/11/2015
1.Arrested for Traffic Offense but Released Same Day
2.Just Been Declared Legally Blind, Do I Qualify for a Green Card?
3.Can I get H-1B Approval Original and Transfer My H-1B?
4.When Could I Apply for a Citizenship? How? What are the Requirements?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/4/2015
1.Will I Be Able to Keep My 10-Year Green Card After Divorce?
2.What is the Time Frame for K3 Visa?
3.I'm a Refugee from Another Country but Has a Passport and Invitation Letter to Come to the United States How Can I Get a Visa
4.My Father Was Deported About 7 Years Ago, and He Is Now 70 years Old. Can I Bring Him Back?
- November 29, 2015
Reader Getting Ready to Marry U. S. Citizen Wants to Go Directly to Citizenship – Can She?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/27/2015
1.Keep His Wife Here in US While Her Case for Green Card is Being Processed?
3.Can I Come Back After Being Deported from USA After the Passing Time of Deportation
4.When Rescheduling the Appt for the Residency How Long Does It Take to Get a New Appointment?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/20/2015
1.Italian Citizenship/Brazilian Citizen in the U.S.A.
2.Will ACD Not Create Problems in My OPT Application?
3.Will the Discrepancy Between my I-20 and my Transcript be a Problem for my Future Application for Work Authorization and Green Card?
- November 15, 2015
1.Reentry Permit Question
2.What Happens to the Applications If One of the Parties Passes Away?
3.Applicant for Green Card Through Adjustment of Status Wants to Know the Process for the Affidavit of Support Where His Sponsoring Wife Makes Very Little Money.
4.Cousin Wants to Know If He Can Provide Affidavit of Support With One Year’s Earnings of $50,000.
5.Australian Chinese on E-3 Visa Wonders What Happens to His Family Members If He Changes Employers.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/13/2015
1.How a Canadian Citizen Whose Wife is American, Get a Working Visa in the States?
2.B1/B2 to H-1B Change of Status (Already received a job offer)
3.Convert E3 to H-1B
4.I got an Asylee Status Staying in US for 4 and a half Years Already. Can I Go Back to that country for a Short Visit?
- November 8, 2015
1.Wife of Permanent Resident Wants to Know How to Get Green Card Where Husband Fails to Get U. S. Citizenship
2.Sister Wants a 10-Year Visitor’s Visa, But Has A Green Card That is Expired – What to Do?
3.Father (89) Asks What Happens to the Son’s Petition If He Passes Away During the Process
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/06/2015
1.Overseas with My Husband that Lasted 4 Months Approximately?
3.I Would Like to Know If There is a Way for Me to Come Back to the United States
4.My US Citizen Father Filed for Me After I Overstayed my Visa
- October 25, 2015
1.10-year Bar Over, What to Do to Allow Mother to Immigrate?
2.How Can I Get My Order of Removal Taken Back As I Am Now Out of the Country?
3.F-1 Student on Grace Period After Studies Wants to be Assured That He Can Take A Trip to Canada and Return to U. S. During This Time
4.Is There a Way That My Mother Can Stay With Me in the U. S. While I Am a J-1 Scholar?
- October 11, 2015
1.Mother Wonders if Son Can Stay in U.S. Since She Has I-797 Approval
2.F-1 Student is Stuck Overseas Trying to Get His Visa Renewed and Wants to Know What Else He Can Do to Return to U. S.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/09/2015
1.IR1, CR1 or K-3?
2.Will a Paternity Test be Required for Immigrants Applying for the New Work Permit/Social Security Number for Their Children Born in the United States?
3.For Early Visa Processing of Mother of U.S. Citizen.
4.E-3 Visa While I-130 is Pending
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/02/2015
1.What Documents Do I Need to Send When Renewing My Work Permit?
2.My Son, a US Citizen, Made a Petition for My Immigration Visa As One of His Parents. The Visa Officer Overseas After the Interview Refused
3.I have not Registered for the Selective Service, and I Am Now 30 Years Old.
4.What USCIS is Trying to Find Out Here? Is this Because I Had Only One Trip?
Can I Get a Loan on J1 Visa
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/25/2015
1.What is the Process for Filing for An Immigrant Visa to Bring My Wife to the U.S.?
3.How Long Would It Take the Government to Deport Someone?
4.Appeal for Deportation
- September 20, 2015
1.What Happens To The Petition For My Daughter If I Die? Can My Wife Take Over The Case?
2.What Good is the Reentry Permit – Reader Was Told That Person Can Be Refused Entry Or Have Green Card Confiscated Even With A Reentry Permit?
3.Reader Asks About Procedure For Replacing A Green Card That Is Soon Expiring.
4.F-1 Student Wants to Come to U. S. and Live With U. S. Citizen Girlfriend on Campus – Any Immigration Problems?
5.Options On Marriage Immigration for An Overstayed Alien for a U. S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
6.What To Do If The Priority Date Is Current And Nothing Has Come From The National Visa Center Except One Fee Bill.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/18/2015
1.I-601A and Misrepresentation Fraud
2.O-1B Visa Has Been Approved. Can I Leave the U.S. While I'm Waiting?
4.How Can She Stay Here to Have Baby and Will Baby be US Citizen if Born in the US to a Guatemalan Mother and Dual Guatemalan/US Citizens Father?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/11/2015
1.My Brother Was Barred for Five Years for Working on Tourist Visa
2.How Long Will the Processing of My Application of U.S. Citizenship Take in New York City?
3.L1 to F1 Change Of Status
4.I Am a US Citizen Married to an Illegal Immigrant, Who Has a Child Born in the U.S.
- September 6, 2015
I Know that I Was Deported – How do I Find Out for How Long Since I Lost All Papers?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/04/2015
1.Would my Spouse Benefit from New Obama Action?
3.Should I Renew My Passport First Before a Petition is Filed for Me?
4.Do I Need to Complete Biometrics Again?
- August 30, 2015
1.Under What Circumstances is a Police Certificate from the Home Country Required, and How to Get It.
2.I Lost My Naturalization Certificate – What Should I Do?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/28/2015
1.Pardon Waiver After Visa Interview
3.I Recently Applied for Citizenship, Case Still Pending But A Family Member Passed Away in My Home Country
4.Will a Divorce Affect My Immigration Status?
- August 23, 2015
1.A Mother’s Choice – Keeping the Asylum Case to Include Her Son or Bing Petitioned by Her Daughter Which Does not Include the Son
2.Processing F-4 Sibling Case at the NVC, or Why is This Taking So Long to Get a Response?
3.I’m a Permanent Resident and Have Not Been in the U. S. For Most of the Past Year – Can I Use My Green Card to Enter the U. S.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/21/2015
1.What is Alternative for Marriage Certificate for Filing I-485?
2.How Can I Ask to Testify via Telephone for Immigration Court If I Am Unable to Make it to Court?
3.Should I Let the NOIR Expire or Officially Withdraw My Husband's CR1 Case?
4.What is My Current Status If I Was Approved for the DACA
- August 16, 2015
1.I Lost My Naturalization Certificate – What Should I Do?
2.Taking Care of Elderly Mother in China and Trying to Keep the Green Card.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/14/2015
1.Notice of Intent to Revoke on an Expired H-1B Petition
2.Priority Country Switch
3.What is the Difference Between a K-1 Visa and a Fiancé Visa?
- August 9, 2015
1.How to Get B-2 Visa for Daughter Who Wants to See U. S. Before Immigrating to See its Suitability?
2.Am I Subject to the H-1B Cap or Not?
3.Can We Take the Earliest Priority Date From Daughter’s Brother’s Petition Instead of Parent's to Allow Daughter to Immigrate Faster Under Parent's Petition?
4.I Lost Immigration Receipt Number – How do I Check the Case Now?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/07/2015
1.If You Are Deported, Are You Effectively "Banned" From the Country? Could You Return?
2.Am I Allowed to Apply Asylum?
3.Will I Be Out of Status If My Company Stops My Payroll While I Am On L-1 Extension
4.Can I Apply for a Medical Visa Again After Overstaying in US?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/31/2015
1.Boyfriend Entered U.S Legally, Visa Expired. What Can We Do If We Get Married?
2.Lawyer Please Help
3.Can I Enter the US on a Valid Visit Visa if I'm a Derivative on My Husband's Asylum Case?
4.I Am Foreign Trained Physical Therapist on H-1B (6th Year with I-140 Approved) Under Previous Employer with MS Degree in USA
- July 26, 2015
1.How Can I Get a Permanent Green Card When My I-751 Was Just Denied and I Am Being Served to Go To the Immigration Court?
2.Should I Admit that I Worked Illegally in Sending in My Paperwork for Immigration Based on Marriage to a U. S. Citizen?
3.As a Permanent Resident, Are There Restrictions on Traveling Multiple Times During a Calendar Year With the Majority of Time Being Spent Overseas?
4.Overstay Has US-born Child About to be 21 – Can Child Sponsor and If So How?
5.What Will Happen to Me When I Overstay My Visa in This Country?
6.What Happens If I Change Employers After My I-140 Petition Is Approved?
8.As a Crewman, What Happens If I Decide Not to Join the Ship?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/24/2015
1.Once I Received my Green Card, Am I Required to Remain in the Same Job Until Contract Expires?
3.What Can We Do to Get a Refund?
4.How Long Would it Take for Me to Get my Green Card?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/17/2015
1.Will I Be Able to Get my Money Back From the Company who Filed for my Visa?
3.Can I do Anything While I'm Waiting for the Visa Bulletin Date to be Current?
4.My Friend on an H4 Visa and 1-140 Approved. Her Green Card is Still a Few Years Away.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/10/2015
1.Can I Get Driver License If I Am an Illegal Immigrant?
2.Charged With Indecent Exposure and The Case is Not Resolved Yet
3.Can I Function with An EAD Card with a Little Spelling Mistake on It?
4.Can My Wife Come Here Via Tourist Visa While Waiting for Her Spousal Visa
- July 5, 2015
1.Am I Subject to the H-1B Cap or Not?
2.Can We Take the Earliest Priority Date from Daughter’s Brother’s Petition Instead of Parents’ to Allow Daughter to Immigrate Faster Under Parents’ Petition?
3.How to Get B-2 Visa for Daughter Who Wants to See U. S. Before Immigrating to See Its Suitability?
4.I Lost Immigration Receipt Number – How Do I Check the Case Now?
5.I Know that I Was Deported – How Do I Find Out For How Long Since I Lost All Papers?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/03/2015
1.Can a DACA Applicant Request Residency Through US Citizen Marriage?
2.Can USCIS Change My Last Name Based On What I Said in the Green Card Interview?
3.I-130 Sibling Immigration
4.Immigration to the United States for Siblings
- June 28, 2015
1.How Can I Stay in the U. S. to be with My Daughter As She is Going to School?
2.Can Dad’s I-864 Affidavit of Support be Good to Support Mom Where He Has Low Income?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/26/2015
1.Can I Fill Form I-485 Even Though My Authorized Stay Has Expired?
2.I Am On B-2 Visa It Expires in July 2015, I Want to Stay Legally
3.Can I File K-1 Visa for My Fiancé?
4.Can I Be Added to Fiancé’s Tenancy
- June 21, 2015
81 Years and Holding the Green Card Since 1999, Can She Take the Naturalization Test in Chinese?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/19/2015
1.I am an Illegal Immigrant But Want to Fly Back to My Home Country Venezuela Voluntarily. Will I Be Detained at the Airport?
2.H-1B Approved But H-4 Extension Under Process
3.Got Asylum Granted 2 Years Ago But Did Not Apply for Permanent Residency
4.Selective Services Unwillfull Not Registering
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/12/2015
1.Do I Have Any Problems for My IR2 US Visa Interview If I Don't Pay My Tuition in Canada?
2.We are Egyptian couple, Our Son Was Born in the States 2 Years Ago.
4.Am I an American Citizen?
- June 7, 2015
1.11 Years Holding the Green Card, Will My Absence of Over A Year Delay My Citizenship Application?
2.Will Son be Barred from Immigration Because of DUI? Is He Eligible for the CSPA Consideration?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/05/2015
1.Can I Start a Business in USA With an F2 Visa
2.What Law Should I Study if I Want to Practice Both Immigration Law And Other Types of Law
3.DACA Immigration Law
4.What Do I Need to Get to Obtain a State ID and How Could I Go About Getting These Things?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/29/2015
1.I Am Egyptian But My Son Born in USA and He Is 6 Months
2.What Rights Do I Have Based on My Marriage With a U.S. Citizen and My Illegal Status?
3.Change Status in US
4.Can I Submit a Room and Board Affidavit, Lease or Contract With I-134 As Proof of Income?
- May 24, 2015
When I Become a U. S. Citizen, Will My Daughter Also Become One?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/22/2015
1.I Became a U.S Citizen. I'll Go to Work Overseas for 5 Years Without Return to U.S.
2.I Applied For My Sister And Her 3 Children To Come To USA 12 Years Ago
3.South Carolina Immigration
4.Valid EB Category for L-1A Visa Holder
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/15/2015
1.Cancelation of Removal Order
2.I'm a Green Card Holder Since 1989
3.Waiver Visa After 10 Years
4.Filing Form I-90 Will My Wife be Able to Work in the USA?
- May 10, 2015
1.In TN Status, Can I Work for Another Company While Waiting for EAD Through Marriage?
2.We’re Getting Divorced After Immigrating – How Will That Affect My Green Card?
3.Can DACA Holder Apply for Advance Parole to Visit Father’s Grave in China?
4.Can I Change Employers While on OPT to the Company that Just Sponsored Me for the H-1B in April?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/08/2015
1.I Want to Apply a Green Card in F2B Category
2.Expired Green Card But Need ID To Travel?
4.Will My K1 Visa be Denied If I Apply Within the 10th Year of My 10 Year Ban?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/01/2015
1.Can I Still Visit America After I Left 13 Years Ago Because I Was in Trouble With the Law?
2.H1-B Transfer Related Queries
3.Visitor Overstayed in the Past. Next Step?
4.Am I U.S. Citizen?
- April 26 2015
1.Person Summarily Removed 5 Years Ago Wonders If He Can Return Through USC Child’s Sponsorship
2.What to do Where Son Received a U. S. Passport, But Was Rejected As U. S. Citizen by U.S.C.I.S.?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/24/2015
1.What Action Can You Recommend in My Case?
2.How Can an International Student Apply for a Work Permit After OPT Has Been Completed?
3.I Am On H1B Visa. I Own LLC, I Am Single Owner
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/17/2015
1.Need Help on H-4 or H-1 Visa at the Same Time
2.What Going To Happen To The Employer If He Hires a Person Without An Identity In the U.S.?
3.Certified Court Record
4.Can I with C-1 Visa Obtain a Green Card?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/10/2015
1.I Want to Help a Student
2.Six Months Pregnant and Was Given AOS/COS/EOS Stamp With One Month to Return.
3.I Have a B-2 Visa. Is It Legal for Me to Cash a Personal Check Given to Me?
4.How Do I Get a Joint Sponsor for Fiancé Visa?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/03/2015
1.I'm a Permanent Green Card Holder and My U.S. Husband is in Another Country Studying. Can I Still Apply for Citizenship?
2.I Need to Know How I Can Help Get Someone That Was Deported Get a Non-immigrant Visa
3.Issue With Major of Study for Work Visa
4.Crime Involving Moral Turpitude
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/27/2015
1.E-2 Visa Buy Existing Business in Nashville
2.What Should I Do With an Illegal Immigration Case?
3.Is There Any Way I Can be Eligible for Residency or Citizenship?
4.Applying For Citizenship With a Juvenile Record?
- March 22, 2015
1.Brother’s Priority Date is Current for Immigration, But How Long Can He Delay The Case and Not Get It Canceled?
2.Asking for a Waiver of the J-1 Two-year Requirement and Married to a U. S. Citizen – Do I Have to Continue Working for the Organization?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/20/2015
1.I Have Applied for F-1 and Now I Want to Withdraw.
3.I Am Applying for a Fiancée Visa and I Will Still be Living With My Parents.
4.How to Find a Deportation Case Number?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/13/2015
1.Green Card Through Marriage
2.Request for Evidence to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
3.I Was Denied a Non-immigrant Visitor Visa
4.What Are the Reasons An H1B Visa is Denied?
- March 8, 2015
What Is the Limit on Postponing an Immigrant Visa Appointment With the U. S. Consulate or Embassy?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/06/2015
1.Wasn’t Deported but Left Without Signing for a Waiver as I Overstayed
2.Is It True if You Leave the US Soil for a Short Period (Less Than 6 Months), We Have to Wait for An Addition of 2 Years Before We Can Get a US Citizenship
3.How Do I Prove That I Have Lived in Florida for More Than Three Months?
4.Approved H-1B Petition Before Completing 2 Year Residency Rule of J1 Visa
- March 1, 2015
Petitioner for Parents’ Case Worries About Delays, How to Contact the Consulate in Guangzhou, And Whether He Has Enough for Their Financial Support
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/27/2015
1.Can I Renewal for EAD While Motion to Reopen is Granted
2.I'll Give Birth in US, Can I Have Citizenship?
3.I Have a Green Card for Over 3 Years, Been Married to a U.S Citizen for 5 Years. How Can I Apply for The Citizenship?
4.Can A US Citizen Help Mother and Father Come to the U.S.?
- February 22, 2015
1.Where Parent’s Green Card Expires and Parent is Outside U. S., How Can Parent Keep the Green Card If In Taiwan?
2.AC – 21 for Employment Based Cases – Can the Case be Ported to Another Employer Without Need to Start All Over Again Where the Applicant Does Not Wait 180 Days After I-485 Filing to Move Employment?
3.Does Time Outside the U. S. Delay the Time That An Applicant Can Apply for Citizenship?"
4.Shedding Light on a Device Used by U.S.C.I.S. – the Service Motion
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/20/2015
1.What Are the Risks to Re-enter the US With An Advance Parole?
2.Over Stayed in the United States Need Some Help
3.My Mexican Husband Got Caught Trying to Enter USA Illegally and Deported 8 Years Ago
4.Can My Brother Sponsor My Wife?
- February 15, 2015
1.Reentry Permits – Not Guarantors of Entry Into the Country
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/13/2015
1.How to Adjust my Daughter's Status?
2.My Wife Was Denied Visa by the US Embassy, Reason Was 212(a)(6) (6)(c)(ii).
3.Change of Address for Pending Case
4.When Can the Spouse of a US Citizen be Eligible to Apply for Citizenship?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/06/2015
1.My Wife is Applying for USA Citizenship and Meets All the Requirements Except Continuous Residency
2.How Long Can a Permanent Resident be Out of the Country in Any Given Year?
3.Will I Have to Leave Out of State to do the 10-year Punishment?
4.If Someone Who Has Voluntary Deportation Doesn’t Leave, Will Immigration Look for Them?
- February 1, 2015
1.How Naturalization Can Actually Slow Up Your Child’s Immigration?
2.Applying for Visiting Visas and What Happens If You Get It or Are Refused
3.The Correlation Between 15 years Naturalization and Physical Presence Requirement.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/30/2015
1.Will I Have Problem to Renew My Conditional Green Card?
2.Passing the Civics Test if He Can't Read?
3.How Would I Get a Visa for My Mother-in-Law?
4.My OPT Cap-Gap I-20 expires on June 1, 2014
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/23/2015
1.Can a Diversity Visa Winner be Denied a Green Card at the Consulate if She Had Worked Illegally in US in the Past?
2.Affidavit of Support I-134
3.A Double Payment was Made to USCIS for Green Card Renewal
- Janurary 18, 2015
What to Do When You Enter with Immigrant Visa and Do Not Receive the Green Card
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/16/2015
1.Does the National Visa Center Would Require Me to Prove Domicile in U.S?
2.I Am A F-1 Student
4. Refused Visa at the U.S. Embassy
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/09/2015
1.I was Deported as a Non-immigrant for Drug Trafficking
2.My Girlfriend Left to Colombia with Our Daughter After Been Here Illegally
3.Does My Stepson Have to be Studying During His Legal Residency Process?
4.How to Change F2 Visa?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/02/2015
1.What Form a US Citizen Use to Sponsor Her Stepchild to Bring to USA?
2.Legal Stay During Motion to Reopen Time
3.Can a US Citizen Sponsor His/Her Parents and Siblings All Together Living Outside of USA?
4.Do I Need Certified Copies of All My Documents for a Citizenship Interview?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/26/2014
1.Can I Get a Drivers License?
2.Can a Final Peace Order Slow Down My Immigration Paper Work That Got Sumitted?
3.Can My Husband Make Legal With No Problem?
4.Can My Wife Still Use Her Granted 10 Year Tourist Visa After We Got Married?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/19/2014
1.Can I Get a Green Card for My Wife Without Going Back to the States Ahead of Her to Set Up Domicile?
2.I was Served a NTA Before an Immigration Judge Without a Date After an Asylum Interview
3.Adjusted My Status But What Are My Options if I Want to Vacation Back Home and Come Back to the U.S.
4.How Long Can I Stay in the USA If I Plan to Marry my American fiancée?
- December 14, 2014
Options Where Person Dissatisfied with Immigration Court Decision 2 Months Later and Wants to Do Something.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/12/2014
2.Green Card Through a Permanent Resident Parent
3.Can I Travel Abroad and Reenter in USA After Two Months With a I-551 Stamp in a Foreign Passport?
4.Child Born Abroad to a U.S. Citizen
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/05/2014
1.Will Traffic Citation (Speeding Ticket) Cause Problem at Naturalization Interview?
2.Can I Work in U.S. Given That I Do Not Get Money in U.S.
3.Will I Lose My Papers If I Go To My Country of Origin to Renew My Passport?
4.Fraudulent Misrepresentation Wavier
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/28/2014
1.OPT and Working Visa
2.What is the Process for Green Card Through Marriage for DACA Beneficiary?
3.Do I Have to Apply for OPT(F1 status) Even I File for I-765 Through My Husband who is a Citizen?
4.J1 to F2 to H1B
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/21/2014
1.What Do You Recommend?
2.Two Labor Applications by Two Different Employers
3.Termination of Status After I-751 Approval
4.Proof to File the OPT Motion to Reopen the Case?
- November 16, 2014
1.Has Green Card, but Also Has Another File with Immigration Under Another Name and Birth Date – What Happens If Reader Travels or Applies for Citizenship?
2.Can Parents Immigrate When Child Becomes a U. S. Citizen Where Parents Have Deportation Records?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/07/2014
1.Should I Re-file I-130?
2.Can I Work Overseas While Having a Green Card Without Losing it?
3.Can My Wife Apply for A Green Card?
4.I Am Not A U.S. Resident Nor a Citizen, Can I Financially Sponsor My Parents in Their Visa Applications?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/31/2014
1.Will Applying for SNAP Benefits Affect My Sponsorship Application?
2.Someone I Know Is An Illegal Alien Who Immigrated from Mexico
3.Can I Change My Job on a J1 Waiver H-1B Visa?
4.On M1 Visa- Old School Closed, Application to Transfer Was Done Too Late Because of Inaccurate Information From the DSO- Request Denied
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/24/2014
1.Marrying Undocumented Boyfriend, but He Has Also Has An Undocumented Son. Can I Add Son to the Process When Filing for My Boyfriends Papers?
2.Will I Need a EAD to Start My Own Daycare (I’m on I2 Visa)
3.LCA for H-1B Applied Second Time After Wage Correction on March 25th, 2014. When Can it Get Certified?
4.Will I Need to Apply All Over Again If My Company Has Applied for Green Card While I Am on a Certain Designation, and Later If I Change My Designation
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/17/2014
1.I Came to United States in the Year 2007 with the Green Card
2.Question Regarding DACA Eligibility
3.I-130 Sibling Petition for Pakistan
4.Does the Deported Need to File the I-212 or Can an Adult Child Submit on Their Behalf?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/10/2014
1.I Missed My Interview for Removal of Condition and Failed to Establish a Cause for Failure to Appear so They Terminated My Resident Status. What Can I Do?
2.Have to Apply My Papers but My Fiancé had Felony is that a Problem?
3.Laid Off on H-1, New Company File for H-1 Consular Processing
4.Can't Get Across the Border to America from Canada, a Canadian.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/03/2014
1.Can I Re-enter the U.S. After Deportation Due to a Felony Conviction If My Mother is Terminally Ill?
2.For a Student On an F-1 Visa, Must the CPT End Date Correspond to the End of Semester?
3.How Can I Perform Again in the U.S.?
4.Can I Contest an Annulment in California Even Though I Signed Off for It?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/26/2014
1.Birth Certificate Mother Name Spelling Variation
2.Which Path to GC Should I Use - EB2 or Asylum?
3.How Long Can I Be Out of the U.S.?
4.Filing the I-751 Form Accurately
- September 21, 2014
1.Person Divorced from Asylum Green Card Holder Wants to Know if She Can Keep Her Green Card After Divorce When the 10 Year Renewal Date Comes Up.
2.USC Husband Died After I-130 Petition Was Approved and Case at National Visa Center – Can She Still Immigrate?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/19/2014
1.I Am an U.S. Citizen and Want to Bring My Fiancée to the U.S. I Like to Check the Processing Time for Either Visa K-1 or K-3 (Which One is Shorter?)
2.Death of Principal Beneficiary
3.Can I Get Adopted and Obtain Legal Papers If Over 21
4.Would Someone Get in Trouble for Housing an Illegal Alien that They Only Recently Found Out is Illegal?
- September 14, 2014
1How to Get Asylum Dependent Husband Who Went Back to China for a Long Time Back to the U. S.?
2.Green Card Reinstatement After 14 Years? If Not, Reapplication? If So, What Documentation?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/12/2014
1.Overstay and Marriage
2.Can a Person on H1 Open a Subsidiary LLC of His Foreign Corp. and Run Business?
3.What is the Legal Validity of Payment Agreements for PERM Filing Costs by the Employer?
4.Can a Judgment of Indefinite Deportation on a Minor Drug Distribution Conviction be Reversed After a Certain Period? If So, What is the Process?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/05/2014
1.Can I Exchange My Visa J2 to B Without Leaving the Country?
2.I Didn’t Get Green Card
3.Traffic Tickets and Employment that I Forgot to Add on N-400
4.What is the Fastest Legal Way to Get My Wife Into the USA While We Are Waiting for Her I-130 to Process?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/29/2014
2.Do Undocumented Immigrants Need to Pay Fee for This?
3.What Will be My Next Option? Can I Go Back to My Country Now Then My Wife Will Apply from Here?
4.Is This Considered an Arrest?
- August 24, 2014
1.Are There Risks in Returning Overseas When in H-1B Status When the H-1B Will Expire Close to the Time of the Planned Return to the U. S.?
2.Are There Risks in Traveling Overseas During the Period of OPT When the Student is Unemployed?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/22/2014
1.H4 and H1 Questions
3.Could the Department of State Argue that Since I Was Giving Child Support, I Was Separated from My Wife and Affect Petition Process?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/15/2014
2.O-1 Visa Application for Green Card
3.I Need Information for Filling Out I-134 for My Fiancée
4.Am I Still A Legal Immigrant?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/08/2014
1.What Happens If the Illegal Immigrant Doesn’t Get Approved for the Provisional Waiver?
2.DACA & EOIR 29
3.Can I Get Your Opinion on My Case?
4.I Applied for I-751 to Remove Conditions on Residence.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/01/2014
1.I Am A U.S. Citizen Marrying An Immigrant Which Form Do I File to Get My Spouse a Green Card?
2.I'm 17 And Looking Forward to Enlist into U.S. Marines but Requires Residency and I'm Illegal with a Deferred Action. Can I Apply for Legal Residency?
3.What Kind of Job Are Count Toward EB-5?
4.How Do I Get Back in Legal Status?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/25/2014
1.Dual Citizen Required to Register for Selective Service
2.Can My Wife Start Working on Approved H-1B From 1st Oct While Being in US on H4 Without Leaving U.S.?
3.Green Card for Mother in U.S. on B2 Visa
4.I Am Authorized to Work on My CPT. My Employer Paid Me in Personal Cheque. He Says Payroll Isn’t Set Yet As It’s a New Company.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/18/2014
1.Can an International Student Invest in a Business?
2.Can my Husband, Father of Four American Citizen Children and Eight Grandchildren Come Back to USA?
3.Can I File I-485 While I'm on DUI Probation?
4.Will It Affect My Son's Immigration Case If I Take State Sponsored Healthcare?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly- 07/13/2014
1.No Notice Although Priority Date Already Current – What Should the Petitioner Do?
2.Green Card Holder Thinking of Applying I-130 for Child in U. S. Wonders if U.S.C.I.S. Will Ask Him to Supply His/Her Financial Information.
3.Mather Wants to Keep the Same Preference Category Even After Naturalizing Because the Current One is Faster – Can She Do It?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/11/2014
1.Will I Have Problems With My Adjustment of Status?
2.May I be Qualified for an H-3 Special Education Visa Having a Background in Business?
3.F-2 to F-1 Change Of Status With Name Mentioned in Spouse's Pending I-140 EB2-NIW Petition?
4.Employment Authorization Document?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/04/2014
1.Can I Convert my L1A Non-immigration Visa to a Green Card Other Than Through the Petitioner of My Existing L1A Visa?
2.Can an Australian Company not Located Inside the US Get a 3-Month Working US Visa for Somebody?
3.Dependent Visa Sponsorship
4.My Father Was Detained for Using Another Person's Social
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/27/2014
1.Can He Stay in the U.S.?
2.Will My DUI Affect My Naturalization Application?
3.Application for U.S. Citizenship
4.AOS is Pending More Than 5 Months
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/20/2014
3.My Green Card is Expiring in 3 Months
4.Visiting/Vacation Visa to US
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly- 06/15/2014
1.K-2 Holder Wants to Know If He Can Apply for Naturalization 5 Years After Entering as K-2
2.Reader Wants to Expedite the Immigration Process for Her Husband – Any Way to Do It?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/13/2014
1.Can a Person Who Was Deported for Burglary Come Back to the U.S.?
2.I Got a DUI
3.How Can You Switch a J-1 Visa to a More Permanent Visa?
4.I Need Help and I’m From NJ
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/30/2014
1.How to do a Recommendation Letter?
2.Divorce and Withdrawal of Joint I-751
3.What Defines That A Job Requires A Masters Degree When Filing for a Green Card?
4.Visa After Previous Overstay
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/23/2014
1.Does my Girlfriend Need a Passport to go to Mexico if She has Her Green Card in USA?
2.Married but Separated. Got Green Card Because of My Marriage with US Citizen.
3.Extension on J-1 Student Visa Even If Misdemeanor Criminal Charges for Battery were Filed?
4.Can I File B2 Visa Extension 15 Days Before I-94 Expires
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/16/2014
1.Could My Dad Apply to a Residence Through Me?
2.International Student Illegal Off Campus Work
3.How Do You Deport Someone Who is Not Supposed to be in the USA?
4.My Minor Son Was Denied His I-485 Because He Left the Country Without Advance Parole. Should I Just Reapply or Appeal the Denial?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/09/2014
2.I am A Dreamer
3.Got Caught in the Desert Crossing to USA in 2010
4.Family Based Immigration
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/25/2014
1.Is There Anything I Can do to Stop My Boyfriend from Being Deported?
2.Is It Better to File An I-130 Instead of "Following to Join"? Can The Application ("Following to Join") With the U.S. Consulate Be Continued?
3.Do I Have to Stay in School if I've Already Filed for a Change of Status
4.Out of F-1 Visa Status
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/11/2014
1.My Visa Expired and My I-20 Is Not Stamped
2.What Are My Chances of Changing My Immigration Status?
3.Can I Marry my Fiancé out of the Country and Enter the US with Her Legally?
4. H-1B Visa
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/04/2014
1.Can I Reenter the U.S If Deported for Overstaying My Visa?
2.DS 156 or DS 160
3.Is It Safe to Travel Outside of US While my Green Card Status is "Initial Review"?
4.I have a Potential Contract Employee that Would Run Our Satellite Office in China. He is Here in the USA on OPT Visa. I Would Like to Hire Him.
- March 30, 2014
1. Are There Risks in Traveling Overseas During the Period of OPT When the Student is Unemployed?
2. Are There Risks in Returning Overseas When in H-1B Status When the H-1B Will Expire Close to the Time of the Planned Return to the U. S.?
3. How Can I Help Mother Through U. S. Customs Since She Does Not Speak English?
4. What Documentation Does a Baby Born in the U. S. Require to Go To China With The Green Card Parents?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/28/2014
1.Does a US Citizen Have to Answer 14(b) on Form I-130?
2.Tourist Visa Question
3.How Do I Reapply for Citizenship If Turned Down on Moral Issues in 2009
4.Asylum, Green Card and Refugee Travel Document
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/21/2014
1.I am Applying for a Green Card for My Spouse. We Make $16,000 a Year and We Have $50,000 Savings. Is This Enough Money for Application to be Accepted?
2.What Options Does a Person Have If OPT STEM Extension is Denied Due to Voluntary Unpaid Intern with Professor for More Than 90 Days.
3.Trip to Arizona
4.My Spouse Have Applied for H1b Transfer from Company A to B.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/14/2014
1.Application to Change Status Got Denied
2.We Owe a Lawyer a Lot of Money for our Immigration Case. We are Making Payments but My Wife is Scared the Lawyer is Going to Hold Her Visa.
3.Can Someone Work in the US on an Expired Student Visa, If He is in the Middle of His Resident Card Application
4.Can a Submission of An I-129 form (L1a visa) Extend My Stay?
- March 9, 2014
H-1B Holder with Status Ending In March and Baby Due In March Wonders Whether To Change Status To B-2 Visitor Or F-2 Dependent (Concurrently With Husband’s Change Of Status Application To F-1 From H-4).
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/07/2014
1.My OPT Ends in Dec and my Employer has Applied for Form 9089 Before Filing I-140. I’m Going Back to School Fulltime. Can I Drop School?
2.I-864W for Kids
3.Can I Exclude my Fiancé Son From Affidavit of Support Since He's Not Coming?
4.I Made False Statements in Previous Visa but They Refused me Under 214 (b) After that I apply for Immigrant Visa F2A
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/28/2014
1.Will Entering US on a B-1 (business) visa with prior I-485 Pending Cause Problems at Port of Entry?
2.What Would My Son Have to Prove that His Ex-wife Only Married Him to Obtain Green Card and US Citizenship.
3.How can I Figure Out What My Status of Entry Is If I was Brought to the United States Illegally as a Baby?
4.How Can I Obtain a Federal Pardon in Order to Return to the U.S. After Being Deported?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/21/2014
1.I have Employment I-485(derivative) and Marriage Based I-485s
2.H4 to L1 Status
3.Is There a 'Gray Area' When It Comes to U.S. Marriage Fraud?
4.I Was Married to an American and Got Green Card But Was Deported Because She Claimed that I Beat Her. I Was Detained Awaiting Deportation.
- February 16, 2014
1.Is H-1B Visa Renewal Possible at the Consulate Where Reader Will Travel Overseas in February – March and H-1B Expiration Date Is September 2014?
2.Green Card Holder Spending Half the Time In The Country Wants To Apply For Wife’s Green Card – Obstacles?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/14/2014
1.Change Job After I-140 is Approved?
2.Can I Petition a Green Card for my Mother if I'm 20 Years Old and Married?
3.How to Expand Her to There to Study
4.My Wife and Me Got Denied on Cancelation Removal Appeal. We have US citizen Daughter (18years old) and Son (10years old). We Live in the U.S. Over 15 Years.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/07/2014
1.What Could Happen to an Asylum Seeker If His Case is Pending at the Court and the Immigration Reform Bill Gets Passed?
2.Will I be Able to Fly In and Out the US Because I Have Been Arrested and I Have A Court Date to Appear for Driving With a Suspended License?
3.My Trial is Set For January, Can I Get Deported Before Then?
- February 2, 2014
Does the H-1B Cap Gap Rule Allowing F-1 Students Who Statuses Expire During the Gap from April – September Apply also to J-1 Holders?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/31/2014
1.Certificate of Citizenship
2.What I Have to Do That Would Not Lose My Green Card, If I Have to Leave the USA for 9 Months to Complete the University in Russia?
3.Green Card Expired Years Ago, Currently on Student Visa, Want to Renew It.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/24/2014
1.Will Shoplifting Arrest Experience Affect My Immigration Application?
2.H4 Visa Website Business Doubt
3.Will I Get Deported If I Turn Myself In?
4.Does Entering the Green Card Lottery Deny a J1 Visa Issuance?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/17/2014
1.My Name Was Wrong in my Country Passport and I Have Corrected in USA. I Applied for Permanent Residence (I-751).
2.Canadian Citizen with F1 Student Visa, on OPT Now With Work Visa. Visa Ends July 2014. What Are My Options to Stay in the US and Work After Visa Ends?
3.Does my Fiancée Who is Here on a Student Visa at the Moment, Need to Apply for Any Type of Residency Before We Get Married.
4.How Can I Invite A Friend I Have Not Seen In 5 Years On A Short Visit?
- January 12, 2014
1U. S. Citizen Son Wants to Sponsor His Overstayed Parents – Can He Do It Since He Is Now 18?
2.U. S. Citizen Wants to Know How to Help 24-year-old Husband Who Sneaked into the Country that She Has Known for the Past 9 Years.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/10/2014
1.I Overstayed in NY with a Tourist Visa, I Got Back to My Country Without an U.S. Residence.
2.How to Get a Visa for a Step-daughter?
3.How Soon Can I Bring My Wife From China?
4.What Should I Do About My Expired Green Card When I Reapply for I-130?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/03/2014
1.Will An Alien Under H4 or TD Visa be Allowed to Start Up and Operate a Business in the U.S.?
2.Am I Eligible to Apply for Naturalization Having Been Out of the Country for More Than a Year?
3.Over Stay My Visa
4.I (Husband) Cannot go to Interview for my Wife’s Green Card Because I Am Graduating From AIT (Army) the Same Day. Can My Wife Go Alone for Interview?
- Previous Published Q & A
(2011~2013) (2008~2010) (2005~2007)