- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 3/9/2018
1.How Long Will It Take to Fix My Boyfriend Papers After We Get Married?
2.What Do I Need to Do to Become a Permanent Residence of This Country?
3.Adopt a Foreign National
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 3/4/2018
1.What To Do If I Leave My Present H-1B Employer and Two Other Companies Want My Services?
2.H-4 Employment Card
3.Can I Get an H-1B With Bachelors In Accounting?
4.How Can My Wife Come Back To The U.S. After Being Sent Back On Entry Two Years Ago?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 3/2/2018
1.From B-2 to F-1
2.Political Asylum Closed Then Get Married
3.Will I Be Able to Get my Citizenship?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/23/2018
1.I Am A Mother Having a Permanent Resident Status in The USA. I Have An Unmarried Son To Be Filed As A Relative.
2.What Was The Best/Safe Route to Take On OPT Extension or H-1B?
3.I Am 18 Years Old. I Wanted to Know That If I Get Married to My Boyfriend Will The Age Matter When I Try to Fix For Him?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/16/2018
3.Do the I-94 Record and the Arrival Date for the Foreign Spouse in Form 1-130 Refer to Their Last Entrance in the US?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/9/2018
1.What is the Understanding of "Uninterrupted Period of At Least 1 Year Since Your Admission As a Permanent Resident"?
2.How Can I Apply For Citizenship Having a Misdemeanor?
3.Should I File I-130 or For My Daughter's Citizenship?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/2/2018
1.How to Apply for a Work Permit While Awaiting an Asylum Decision?
2.Can I have Two H-1B Visas at The Same Time?
3.Marriage Visa vs Tourist Visa
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/26/2018
1.How to Petition My Son?
3.When Can I file My Naturalization Paper?
4.How Can I Apply for Non-immigrant Work Visa for My Friend?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/19/2018
1.I Have F-1 Visa. If My Asylum Application Denied, Can I Get OPT?
2.Will A Lawyer Be Able to Help Me With The Process of a Change of Status If I Am Married With an Expired Not Stamped Visa?
3.Do I Qualify As Qualifying Relationship for Hardship? My Boyfriend of 24 Years Is Being Held by ICE.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/12/2018
1.1.Renewal of Driver’s License
2.H-1 Cap Exemption Without Change of Status
3.During My Asylum Case is Pending, Can I Work With EAD and Keep My F-2 Visa?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 1/7/2018
1.Am I Eligible to File for Naturalization Where I Have a Tax Payment Agreement with IRS?
2.What Do My H-4 Wife and 2 Children Do In The Situation Where My First Employer Filed Her Extension Papers Late, And I Am Now With a New Employer on the Pending Transfer?
3.Can My Husband Go To Another U. S. Consulate For F-2 Visa Processing?
4.Does My Husband Have to Return to the Consulate in Jamaica to Turn in His H-2B Temporary Worker Visa If He Already Filed His Application to Adjust Status in the United States?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/22/2017
1.Does My Girlfriend Stay Here In States Considered Legal?
2.What Do I Do If I Had to Leave Soon?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/15/2017
1.Can Parents Enter U.S. While Their I-130 Cases Pendin g?
2.Obtaining Green Card on TN Visa
3.What Should I Do If I Cannot Attend the Ceremony Oath?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/8/2017
1.Will My Biological Son Be Able to Petition for Me Being That He Was Adopted?
2.Left U.S. 4 Days After J-1 30 Grace Period Due to Illness.....Will This Affect An H1-B Application?
3.Married to a U.S. Citizen And Have Been Here Since 6 Years Old. Am I Able to Fix Papers?
4.Waiver Application Process
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/1/2017
1.Requesting For Further Evidence
2.Selective Service for U.S. Citizenship
3.Can My Stepchild Study While She Is Changing Visa Status (From B-2 to E-2 Dependant)?
4.Can My Long-term Girlfriend Who Is My Children’s Mother Be A Beneficiary in My Immigrant Case?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/24/2017
1.Is It Better to Have an Immigration Lawyer Fill Up I-130 Form?
2.Who Can I Get to Sponsor My Wife?
3.Property VS Green Card
4.How to Apply Citizenship While the Green Card Expired?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/17/2017
1.How Long Will It Take for PERM?
2.Would I have Problem on Naturalization If I Never Filed Taxes Jointly With My Spouse?
3.Is There Anything I Can Apply For to Enter the U.S. Legally After Being Deported?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 11/12/2017
1.What To Do About Our Son Who Was Born After We Started the Immigration Case?
2.Five-year Bar on Coming To The U. S. Since August 2012, Can I Get a Traveling Visa Now?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/10/2017
2.Would it Be Legally Possible for International Student to Go Inside the United States With ESTA and Then Go To Mexico and Come Back to the US?
3.I Unfortunately Came Illegal to USA, but I Pay Taxes and Am Married and I Got Approved on I-130 , I-824, So Can I Apply for I-485 and I-765 Now or I-94?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/3/2017
1.H-1B Transfer Query
2.Entry Without Inspection (EWI)?
3.What Do I Have to File Paper Wisely to Leave the Country After The Divorce? Can I Still Enter U.S. for Travel?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/27/2017
1.I Am An Asylee With Approved Asylum Case, Applied for Refugee Travel Document Before I Left the States.
2.Can Stepdad File An I-130 and I-485 for Child With Expired K-2 Visa If Mother And Stepdad Are Divorced?
3.What Is The Process for a Temporary Green Card Holder Deportation From the U.S.A. After Criminal Conviction Was Vacated?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 10/22/2017
1.I Was Deported Last Year – Can I Still Come in Under H-1B Visa If I Have a Sponsor?
2.Will My Son’s Cerebral Palsy Prevent Our Family From Immigrating If I Get Clearance Through a National Interest Waiver?
3.Under H-1B, Can I Purchase A Motel, Hire A Manager, and Have Him or Her Run the Establishment?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/20/2017
1.Can My Husband Get Denied for His Green Card Because I Gave False Information to Receive Food Stamps?
2.Did I Have Chance to Fill Out the I-130 For My Mother If Her I-94 Expire 2 Months Ago?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 10/15/2017
1.Present Status Expiring – Should My Cousin Apply for Political Asylum If She Plans to Get Married Later?
2.Immigrant Visa Applicant Wants to Enter U. S. at San Francisco Instead of New York with Corresponding Change in Mailing Address for Green Card – How To Do It?
3.Green Card Through Employment With Fake Name – Can I Sponsor Sister Since I Am U. S. Citizen Now?
4.Case Denied in May Because We Moved And Did Not Receive Notices From Immigration – What To Do?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/13/2017
1.Can I Take A Short Course On B-2 Visa?
2.Can One Apply for I-140 on H-4 EAD?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/06/2017
1.Is There Any Way to Stop Deportation With Two Felonies On Your Records?
2.While Filing Form I-130, Should We Use Both of His Last Names or Just The One I Took?
3.US Custom Law for Importing Used Goods for Sale in the US
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/29/2017
1.Can I File for Green Card, Being Considered As a U.S. Resident Alien As Per Internal Revenue Service (IRS)?
2.Can A Person Carry and Bring a Large Sum of Money?
3.What Do We Do After We Submit the Adjustment of Status Forms for a K-1 Visa Holder?
4.If I Marry An Immigrant, Do They Have to Live in The U.S.?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/22/2017
2.How to Apply for My Husband to Come to the U.S.?
3.What Will Happen If I Withdraw My Green Card Application Before the Interview?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/15/2017
1.Immigrant Visas for Father and Stepmother
2.My Citizenship Was Denied. Is It Worth Appealing My Case?
3.How to Apply Student Visas for My 10 Years Old Nephews?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 09/10/2017
1.Can We Still Do Fiancée Visa After Getting Married in Taiwan?
2.What to do About the FNU on My Visa?
3.What Should I Do if My F-1 Change of Status Has Been Filed Without Results Since January 2017?
4.Can My Wife Get the H-4 Visa Stamp While I Am Processing An H-1B Transfer to A New Company?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/08/2017
2.Can Dependent Work with EAD and EB-1 I-140 in RFE Status?
3.How Can My Boyfriend Get a Visa to Come Visit Me in the US?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 09/3/2017
1.I Did Not Register for Selective Service. Am I Eligible for Naturalization?
2.Are Translations in Chinese Required for Consular Interviews in Guangzhou?
3.Checked the Immigration Online System, but Have Not Received the RFE Sent by U.S.C.I.S. – What Can I Do?
4.What Are the Chances of My Girlfriend Getting a Visiting Visa to the U. S.?
5.When Will I Get My Naturalization Interview?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/01/2017
1.H-1B Filing for New Cap
2.Married to US Citizen But Thinking to Divorce
3.Looking for An Immigration Lawyer Near Elko, NV
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 08/27/2017
1.Reader Wants Legal Services Quote for Naturalization Case
2.Came to U. S. As a Visitor, Applied for F-1 Student Change of Status, Now 6 Months Without Decision – Anything to Do?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/25/2017
1.Can We Get a Green Card in Spite of Our Removal Proceeding Case?
2.Will I Have Trouble Entering the Country/Extending My Visa?
3.Derivative Beneficiaries’ Financial Sponsor
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/18/2017
1.Missed My Naturalization Interview
2.Can I Hire Another Lawyer?
3.Asylum and Student Visa?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/11/2017
1.Can My Husband Apply for Any Type of Visa After Being Deported?
2.Affidavit of Support
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 08/06/2017
1.Will Cosigning a Lease Agreement for an Undocumented Immigrant Cause Me Problems?
2.Do I Have to File for H-4 Extension for My Wife When I File for My H-1B Extension?
3.Green Card Holder Marrying U. S. Citizen Wants to Know What to Look Out For
4.What is The New Form to Ask More Questions of Travelers, DS-5535, and How Will It Affect Me?
5.“I” visa holder wants to know the procedure to apply for a green card.
6.How to Get Girlfriend Back Her Green Card After Being Deported for Drug Conviction?
7.Will I Be Deported for Selling Liquor to a Minor?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/04/2017
1.My Job Was Terminated While My OPT Stem Extension Application Is Still Pending
2.RFE for I-539 About Finances
3.Is I-94 R
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/28/2017
1.My Job Was Terminated While My OPT Stem Extension Application Is Still Pending
2.RFE for I-539 About Finances
3.Is I-94 Replacement Needed If the Arrival Stamps on the Passport?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/21/2017
1.How to Get My Mother a Green Card?
2.I Lost My Passport, Green Card and Social Security Card
3.Passport Stamped With "Denied with Prejudice"
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 07/16/2017
1.I Heard That The Entrepreneur Parole Rule Is In Trouble – Will It Still Come Out in July?
2.3 Months Since Coming to U. S. With an Immigrant Visa and No Green Card in the Mail
3.Can I Get U. S. Asylum After Having Got Asylum in Mexico?
4.What is The New Form to Ask More Questions of Travelers, DS-5535, and How Will It Affect Me?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/14/2017
1.Am I Eligible To Apply Asylum?
2.How Can I Remove Conditions on My Green Card if I Divorce From American Citizen?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/07/2017
1.I Have Not Yet Received Any Notice From USCIS
2.What Can I Do When the Immigration Police Pick Up My Boyfriend?
3.My Friend Came to America With an Academic Grant, Now She Can’t Return for Two Years. Is There Any Way to Reduce That Time Period?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 07/02/2017
1.What Are My Chances of Obtaining an I-601A Waiver and Going Through the Process Now That Donald Trump is President?
2.Is It Considered Harboring an Undocumented Immigrant If He is a Member of the Carpool to Work?
3.What Kind of Local Newspaper Will Support the Recruitment On My Labor Certification Application?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/30/2017
1.Do I Need to Apply for Citizenship or Just Green Card?
2.From H-1B Back to TN Status
3.Will Doing an Exchange Program Abroad While Pursuing a Master’s Degree in the US Exclude Me From the H-1B Master’s Cap?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 06/25/2017
1.Can I Travel Outside the United States While My H-1B Extension is Pending?
2.H-1B Was Approved and In Administrative Processing at Consulate – Can a New Employer File Without Me Going Through H-1B Lottery Again?
3.Is There An Age that I Have to be to Marry My Boyfriend and Sponsor Him for the Green Card?
4.Can I Still Do Reinstatement to F-1 Student After 5 Months for Emergency Reasons?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/23/2017
1.Is the Immigration Status Affected by Medicaid and Using a Tax Credit Toward Paying Premium Health Insurance?
2.Can I Travel Outside the Country With An Open Criminal Case?
3.K-1 Visa Sponsorship
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/16/2017
1.Divorce Before the Expiry of the Conditional Green Card
3.Extend a B-2 Visa
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/09/2017
3.Change of Status
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 06/02/2017
1.Meaning of Bar
2.Can An Indian Get Asylum?
3.My Company is not Letting Me Quit My Job & Threatening Me. Can I Come to US & Apply Asylum Based On This Fact?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/26/2017
1.Spouse Visa (L2) Extension Application After I-94 Expiration Date
2.Do lawyers check applications ?
3.Possibilities of Getting a Dual Citizenship?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/19/2017
1.How Strict is the 30 Months Travel Rule When Applying for Citizenship?
2.Can We Still File for A Visit Visa If We Have Another Case Open?
3.RFE on H-1B Amendment Petition. Can H-4 Travel to India?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/12/2017
1.Man Wants to Marry American Woman on Disability and Live in USA.
2.Is It Better for My Parents (Who Are Not Yet Permanent Residents) to File For My Sister or For Me, a Citizen, to File for Her?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 05/05/2017
1.Is It Possible for Someone to Get Their Green Card Early?
2.Can My Husband Become a Resident? I Am a U.S. Citizen But He Has Dream Act
3.How to Expedite Visa for Unmarried Child?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/28/2017
1.My Mother-in-law Is Having Medical Issues That Require Surgery. How Can I Get Her Here Quickly to Help Here With My Medical Insurance?
2.My Fiancé of 9 Years Is Here Illegally. How Can He Become a Legal Citizen?
3.I’m a Legal Resident, Have 2 D Felonies Non-Violent and 2 Misdemeanor for DWI Only, I'm Married to a Citizen. Can I Still Become a Citizen After 5 Years?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/21/2017
1.Can You Change Visa While Being in USA?
2.Do I Have a Criminal Record in the USA?
3.When Can An Asylee Naturalize?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/14/2017
1.Can a DACA Recipient Who Is the Son of a Permanent Resident Adjust Status?
3.Can I Travel by Air Through Temporary ID in State of US
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 04/07/2017
1.Am I Eligible for Applying I-485?
2.How Long Does It Take for CSPA Review at NVC?
3.Is My Immigration Process Out-of Reliability Because I Worked Abroad Few Days?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/31/2017
1.Arizona ICE Hold
3.Regarding Travel While H-1B Amendment Is In Progress
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/24/2017
1.Form I-212 is Confusing
2.Marry More Than One Wife
3.How Can Someone Residing in Switzerland Come to the United States?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/17/2017
1.I Changed My Status From F-2 to F-1, Can I Enter USA Based on This F-2 Visa?
2.Adjustment of Status Application (I-485) for Children
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/10/2017
1.How Long is the Process to Get My Husband Legalized?
2.Will I Lose my Green Card If I File a Tax Return That Shows All My Income Is Earned in Another Country?
3.Can My Expired H1-B Visa Be Reinstated?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 03/03/2017
2.Applying for a Re-Entry Permit from Abroad?
3.Why My Passport Has No Entry Date?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/24/2017
1.Can an H-1B Holder Leave the Country After Filing an I-485?
2.Name Mismatch in Green Card and Passport
3.Marital Status - Visa Lottery
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/17/2017
1.Will My EAD on H-4 Visa Get Approved If My Husband's Employer Has Withdrawn His H-1B Petition?
2.Can Illegal Alien Register for the Selective Service and Get Citizenship?
3.Criteria for English Test Exemption
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly - 02/12/2017
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/10/2017
1.How Do I Add My Relative's New-born Child in The I-130 Petition?
2.Applying for Naturalization Almost 3 Years After I-601 Approval and Green Card.
3.ETA Form 9089 - Question
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 02/03/2017
1.RFE Change of Status H-4 to F-1
2.Possible Fake Visa
3.How Can I Become a Legal Resident?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/27/2017
1.My Conditional Green Card Had Expired and My Husband Has Refused to File for Me, and I Don’t Want to File for Divorce Because of my Baby.
2.Green Card Holder Has Medical Issue Preventing His Return to States Within 1 Year.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/20/2017
1.What If My Immigration Visa Applicant Is Denied but Children’s Approved?
2.Am I Eligible to File My Adjustment Status Form (I-485) Thru My U.S. Citizen Spouse, After My Recent Student Visa Expired?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/13/2017
1.Green Card Sponsorship
2.Do We Need to Complete Form I-864?
3.How Long Will It Take For Green Card Holder to be a Citizen After Submitting Application?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 01/06/2017
1.Applying For A Green Card 9 Months After Being Granted Asylum
2.H-4 EAD Question
3.Add My Son to My Case
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/30/2016
1.Am I Eligible for Citizenship?
3.I Am in H-1B Visa. Can I Hire Staff to be Registered LLC Startup?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 12/25/2016
1.Am I Eligible for the I-601A Program If I Came Into the US Under K-1 and Did Not Marry My Petitioner?
2.Can I get a New H-1B Without Going Through the April Lottery If I Only Used Two Years of the One That I Got in 2006?
3.A Restaurant Chain Saysting Me to Work at the Local College - C That It Can Get Me H-1B Approval by Putan This be Done?
4.Moving from Employer A to Employer B, Company B Filed Late H-1B - What To Do Now Since Immigration is Asking About it?
5.I Had an H-1 B Petition for Six Years, Went Back Home, and the Company Just Got an I-140 Approved. What to do Since the Lawyer's Office Says It Will Take 3-4 More Years?
6.Can I Keep My Priority Date of My Approved I-140 Petition If My Employer Revokes It by Sending a Letter to U.S.C.I.S.?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/23/2016
1.Do You Suggest to Get a Reentry Permit If Traveling Abroad For 6 to 12 Months?
3.Will I Have a Problem Re-entering the USA?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/16/2016
2.About Dual Citizenship
3.With H-1 Pending After Oct 1st and Opt Finished, Can I Work After Oct 1st Without Pay?
4.After Filing Waiver How Long Does It Take to Get a Receipt?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/09/2016
1.Change Status From F-1 to B-1
2.Which is Better to Apply for Immigration from USA or Out of USA?
3.Permanent Resident Cancellation of Removal
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/02/2016
1.Can an EU Company Owner Provide Services for US Customers While on the J-2 in US?
2.Indian Born Australian Citizen - Green Card
3.Served 10 Years Ban
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/25/2016
1.Can I Work in the U.S. While Under Tourist Visa?
2.Am I a U.S. Citizen?
3.Daughter Is In a Relationship With An Illegal Immigrant.
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 11/20/2016
1.My I-130 Petition For My Child Has Been Sent to the NVC, What Does It Mean?
2.AWOL, Filed for Renewal of Green Card, Discharged for AWOL, Just Filed Immigrant Visa Petitions for Family in Malaysia Which Were Approved – Is My Green Card Safe?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/18/2016
1.Can I Still Apply for Citizenship If I Was on Probation For Assault and Battery?
2.I Am on F-2 Visa Status and Need to Change It to F-1. I Also Have a Pending Asylum Case. Does My Pending Asylum Case Make My Change of Status Denied?
3.How to Avoid Deportation?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 11/13/2016
1.With H-1B Stamp in Passport, Is It Ok For Me to Come to U. S. Under B-1/B-2 Visa?
2.Where Petitioner Dies, Can the Petition be Continued Under Another Preference Class Where the Circumstances of Person Being Sponsored Change?
3.Will Late Registration of Birth Give Me a Hard Time at The Interview?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/11/2016
1.I-797 Consulate Different Than Home Country
2.Petition for Relative - Sister
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 11/6/2016
1.Came to the U. S. 2 Years Ago, Going to Get Married, What Do We Do Now For Me to Get the Green Card?
2.How Can My Fiancé Stay in the U. S. Legally After His J-1 Visa Expires at the End of November 2016?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/4/2016
1.I Came On an F-1 Visa and Plan on Asking for Asylum
2.Check Status of Naturalization Case
3.How to Apply for Reentry Where Criminal Conviction Which Was Basis for Deportation Has Been Vacated?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 10/30/2016
1.Will My Incidents With the Police in the Past Affect the Judgment of an I-601A Application By Me?
2.If I Have an Immigration Court Decision Giving Me Withholding of Removal, the A10 Card, Am I Eligible for the I-601A Program?
3.Just Got Married – How Soon Before My Husband Can Come Here?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/28/2016
1.Can My Wife Still Change Her Status From F-2 To F-1, Without Having Her Visa Stamp?
2.Green Card Filing – EB-1 Category - Spouse Last Name in Birth Certificate and Passport Are Different
3.Coming to the U.S. on the Visa Waiver Program
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 10/23/2016
1.My New H-1B Employer Is Not Paying Me During the Time of Transfer
2.What Is My Status Now Where I File While Legal for Change of Status But Was Denied After My Status Expired?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/21/2016
2.What Happen If a Minor Child Tries to Come to USA After He Overstayed Before?
3.I May Be a Victim of Marriage/Immigration Fraud, Should I Contact Immigration Enforcement?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/14/2016
1.My Husband Has U.S. Passport I Find Out He Lied On Application for Green Card His Identity
2.H-4 EAD Validity After Job Change
3.I’m Pregnant. My Boyfriend Was Here With a Visa But His 6 Months Are Over Now He Is Back to His Home Country
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/7/2016
1.Can I Get a Visa From the U.S. Consulate If I Buy Land in the U.S.?
2.Green Card Category
3.Substitute Sponsor Vs. Revalidation of Priority Date
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 9/30/2016
1.Planning to Marry in US, Will it Be Change of Status (Expired L1 to L2) or Fresh L2?
2.What is My First Step in Appling for Residency?
3.How Long Will It Take to Fix My Husband’s Papers?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 9/23/2016
1.If I Cancel My US Consulate Interview Appointment, Can I Go Back to the U.S. Using Automatic Visa Revalidation?
2.B1/B2 Visa Upgraded to H-1B
3.Got an RFE for H-4 to H-1 Conversion, Risk of Missing the Deadline
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 9/18/2016
1.Eligible for Expanded Program When Caught at Airport, Lost Case, USC Spouse and 3 Children?
2.Eligible for Expanded Program with LPR Mother’s 2012 and USC Brother’s 2005 Petitions?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 9/16/2016
I’m a U.S. Citizen and I Met a Girl in India. Can I Bring Her Here to the U.S.?
- Q&A's published on the World Journal Weekly on - 9/11/2016
1.Eligible for Expanded Program When Chinese, Sneaked Across Border, USC Mother Applied for Me in 2014 and Have Old Labor Certification From 2005?
2.Eligible for Expanded Program When Overstayed from Taiwan with Masters and Brother (USC) and Parents (LPR’s)?
3.Eligible for Expanded Program with LPR Mother’s 2012 and USC Brother’s 2005 Petitions?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 9/9/2016
1.PERM in BALCA
2.F-1 to F-3?
3.What If My Visa Expires During My Application Process for a Green Card and I Get Rejected for a Green Card?
4.Is It A Good Practice to Submit L-1A Extension (Normal Processing) and Subsequently File Green Card Under EB-1C Within a Week or Two?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 9/2/2016
1.Already Filed Form I-751 to Remove Conditions, Unfortunately Going Through Divorce
3.Marry to a Green Card Holder
4.What is the Path of Least Resistance Toward Entitlement to Work for My Spouse?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 8/26/2016
1.F-2 Change to F-1 Visa
2.Is the Rule of 365 Days Out-of-US Rule Still Applies When I Am Switching From H-1B to J-1 and Then to J-1 Waiver As I Will be on H-1B Status During J-1?
3.Will a Non-US Citizen be Able to Enter the US After 10 Years Committing a Misdemeanor?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 8/19/2016
1.F-2 Change to F-1 Visa
2.How Long Does It Take to Switch a L-1A Visa to an EB-1C Green Card?
3.Getting an Immigrant Visa Based On Travel Document
4.Is the Ground of Divorce An Issue for Immigration?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 8/12/2016
1.Do You Have to Re-file Paperwork After Marriage to Change Your Last Name or Is There a Different Way?
2.H-1B to F-1?
3.My Wife Asked Me for a Divorce the Same Day She Was Approved for a CR1 Visa. What Are My Options?
4.Will I Be Able to Enter the U.S. Via Port of Entry Without a Physical I-797 Approval Notice?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 8/5/2016
1.From B-1/B-2 to H-1B?
3.Form N-400 Regarding My Wife's Status?
4.Emergency Travel Out of the Country with Pending H-1 to H-4 Change Of Status
- July 31, 2016
1. Applying for EB-5 investment, how do I get the money out of China?
2. Heard from Others That We Can Get Green Card Through Setting Up Company and Using L-1 Visa. Please comment.
3.Questions Concerning Reentry Permit Holder Out of U. S. Extensively.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 7/29/2016
1.Does My Son Must be Registered for Selective Service?
2.What Affect Does a Misdemeanor Charge Have My U.S. Citizenship Application?
3.I Currently Hold a TN Status With My Employer and I Recently Received An Offer From Another Employer, Can I Apply for a New TN Visa Before Resigning?
4.I Am on H-1 Visa on USA. In My Passport My Father Name is 'ABC' But Actual Name Is ‘ACB’. Should I Correct My Passport? Will it Affect On My Green Card?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 7/22/2016
1.I Would Like to Know How I Can Start My Green Card Process.
2.Does USCIS Care About Joint Sponsor’s Last Three Years of Income?
3.Is There Currently An I-864 "Glitch" with RFE?
4.I Got a Misdemeanor for Conspiracy to Sell a Firearm. Can I Apply for Adjustment of Status?
- July 17, 2016
1. Entered Country Illegally, Married to U. S. Citizen, Have Kids, Do I Qualify for Ten-year Green Card?
2. F-1 Student, Had a Problem in School, and School Voided My Status – Still Want to Go to School. What to Do?
3.Is my DACA Status Canceled by the Supreme Court?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 7/15/2016
1.Filing From Permanent Green Card After Getting a Divorce.
3.I Am an American Woman, Planning to File a K-3 Visa for My Husband, Who is Egyptian.
4.Caught at the Border, Did Asylum, Didn't Go To My Hearing and Was Given a Final Order of Deportation.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 7/8/2016
1.Can H-1B Holder Own a Website In U.S.?
2.When I Stated working My Social Security Number Was Written With One Number Wrong. Is This a Cause for Deportation?
3.Adjust Status Form I-485
4.What Are K-1 Problems/Issues We Might Run Into During the NVC Process?
- July 3, 2016
1. Intending Immigrant Wants to Self-Sponsor Herself on I-864 for Financial Support – Possible?
2. Mother is Here As Overstayed H-2B Worker – Can She Get Her Green Card Without Leaving the Country?
3.Green Card Expires Next Week – Does That Mean That I Am Illegal?
4.Company With Multiple Branches Wants to Know Which One Sponsors Person for Green Card Where Person Will Perform Services in All Branches.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 7/1/2016
1.Do I Need Client Name on Offer Letter
2.I Got An Offer From a University But I Have Not Got My Ph.D Yet.
3.Relocation Within USA on H-1B Visa With Visa Extension in Progress
4.Do I Need to File Anything to USCIS If My Spouse (Petitioner) Quite Job Become Self Employed While I Am Holding My Conditional Green Card
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 6/24/2016
1.How Long Will the I-130 Take for My Daughter?
3.Being Charged for Copies of My File by My Previous Lawyer
4.My Lawyer Withdrew Me From Green Card
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 6/17/2016
1.I'm an Asylee in the US, Is My Chinese Girlfriend Eligible to Petition for a K-1 Fiancée to Join Me in the USA?
2.Questions About DACA
3.What is The Last Date to File for Change of Status from B-2 to Permanent Resident?
4.Can I Expedite an Advance Parole After Already Submitting It?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 6/10/2016
1.H-1B Sponsors I-94 Validity Dependency on B-2 Visitor Visa for Parents
2.I Want to Change My Nonimmigrant Status J-1 to F-1 Without a Waiver. USCIS Instruction Seems to Say No, But That's Not Supported by INA 212(e)
3.Do I Need to Go Back to Poland to Get My Green Card?
4.Does the U.S. Government Care?
- June 5, 2016
1. With Mother LPR, Father and Brothers USC’s, and Being Here Almost 9 Years, What Are Options to Get Green Card?
2. Reader Wants to Know How She Can Work Under H-4 Status in a Variety of Situations Involving Her L-1B, H-1B, H-1B Visa Transfer, and Possible Premium Processing.
3.How Can U. S. Citizen Help Brother from China (but Here Now) Where Parents Have Passed Away?
4.Reader Wants to Know How to Sponsor Newly Married Husband for Green Card.
5.Am I Able to Sponsor Myself for the Green Card Through My Special Talents in Science?
6.Are There Restrictions on Marrying Someone Who is Illegal and Under an Immigration Bond?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 6/3/2016
2.I am J-1 Student Who Came to US by Work & Travel Program and Now I Want to Change My Current Status to F-1. How Can I Do It?
3.How to Benefit of Immigration Petition Based On Abandoned Green Card?
4.My Passport Was Stamped with a Refusal In Accordance With INA Section 217, R27039
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 5/27/2016
1.Will I Ever be Allowed Back Into the U.S. After Pleading No Contest to An Offense?
2.Immigration to America
3.Can I Petition my Biological Mother After I'm Married Even if I was Adopted?
4.Trying to Get My Mother Back
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 5/20/2016
1.I am a Refugee and I Want to Become Citizen
2.Can My Brother be Deported for A Felony?
3.MY Wife and I Have Been Separated for Years, Do I Need to Answer All Marital Questions on the Application for Naturalization?
4.Is It Possible to Transfer An Expired H-1B From Company A to Company B While I Am Outside the U.S.?
- May 15, 2016
1. Reader Wants to Know Options for Brother’s Children to Gain Immigration Through Brother’s F-4 Petition If They Come to U. S. Under B-2 Visas.
2. Reader Wants to Know If 90 Days Filing Beforehand is Applicable to the Four-year and One Day Rule for Naturalization
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 5/13/2016
1.My Husband Forgot to Reapply for a Green Card ( 2 Years If You Got It Through Marriage to a U.S. Citizen).
2.What is My Best Option for the Denial of My I-485?
3.Leave Husband for Registered Sexual Predator Child Under 12
4.Getting US Citizenship After 14 Years Permanent Residency, but Working on Assignment Abroad
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 5/6/2016
1.Can I Extend My J-1 Visa While I-485 is Pending?
2.What Do I Need to File for My Wife and Her Daughter for Citizenship?
3.Am I Qualified for L-1 Visa?
4.Will be Able to Return on my Valid H-1 Visa If I Have a J-1 Visa Stamped on My Passport too?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 4/29/2016
1.Last Action Rule H-1B and H-4
2.Can my Boyfriend Get Deported with Me Being Pregnant?
3.My I-130 Approved, But Green Card I filed with Expired.
4.Cross Chargeability to Wife's Parents?
- April 24, 2016
1. Graduate Student Wants Mother to Live With Him During His Graduate Studies – Possible?
2. Got Green Card Through Marriage, Divorced, and Wants to Sponsor Current Wife – Possible?
Qualifications for Marriage Green Card Including Age
4. Getting Married Next Month to Fiancé Who Has Been Illegally Here 10 Years – What to Do?
5. U. S. Citizen Wishes to Process Her Husband Who Has Illegally Entered the U. S.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 4/22/2016
1.I'm 18 and I Plan on Getting Married with My 21 Years Old Boyfriend
2.What Happens If A Non-immigrant Requests an Extension, But Doesn't Receive a Reply Before the Requested Extension Date?
3.Where Can I Go to Find Out If a Person Was Deported?
4.Can Dependent of An A-2 Visa Work?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 4/15/2016
1.Question Regarding Part time H-1B
2.O1 Visa Sponsor Terminating Contract, Is L2 Visa An Option?
3.How Long Must I Work to be Able to Prove That I Am Able to Complete With the Requirements of the Affidavit of Support?
4.Bring a Relative Over
- April 10, 2016
Applicant for Immigration Being Applied by Husband Wants to Know How to Visit Him During the Waiting Period
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 4/8/2016
2.Can I Apply for a Tourist Visa if I Have an H-2B and I'm in USA?
3.E2 Visa Proportionality Test
4.Will I be Able to Get my fiancé into the US?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 4/1/2016
1.Do I Have to Inform USCIS If I Am Sticking to Company A and Not Joining Company B on H-1B?
2.My Husband Has DACA, Can He Get Citizenship?
3.I Don't Know If the USCIS Registered Me for Selective Service. How do I Find Out?
4.Should Illegal Immigrants Have the Same Rights as the US Citizens?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 3/25/2016
1.Can I File a Motion to Reopen Myself?
2.I’m Trying to Fix My Husband’s Papers
3.Can I Get a Tourist Visa Right After a J-1 Visa?
4.Can a Visitor Marry An H-1B Holder in the State of Texas?
- March 20, 2016
1. How Can My Fiancé Who Entered the Country Illegally and Has a Bench Warrant Get the Green Card?
2. F-2 Overstay Now Being Processed for Immigrant Visa Interview Has Marijuana Conviction – Can He Go?
3.Adult Overstayed in U. S. From Ages 4-16 and Given Voluntary Departure – Can He Return Now?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 3/18/2016
1.Multiple H1-B Petitions
4.Would Flying to Alaska or Hawaii from Within the US Trigger the "10 Year Bar" ?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 3/11/2016
1.What is the Best Way to Change Job on L1A Visa Status
2.H1-B Transfer During Extension
3.What Do I Do? I Married a Girl who Overstayed Her I-94 Departure Date
4.Do I Need a Lawyer When I Apply for Second Green Card?
- March 6, 2016
Can Family Keep Son in China for 6 Years Doing Studies After He Obtains Green Card?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 3/4/2016
1.I Didn't Include My Son on My Green Card Forms. What Should I Do?
2.How Can My Husband Obtain Citizenship?
3.I Have Been Out of the U.S. for More Than Two Years.
4.No Birth Certificate for Green Card
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/26/2016
1.Can I Buy a House with I-730 Approved?
2.Domestic Violence Misdemeanor and Naturalization/Deportation
3.I Have Been Out of the U.S. for More Than Two Years.
4.Can My Sponsor Sponsoring Another Person?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/19/2016
1.Can US Citizen Husband Still File for Me If He Had Not Been Paying Tax?
2.How Can I Recover Money I Posted for A Bail Bond on a Friend?
3.Can I Apply Green Card Directly From OPT?
4.What is Surer/Faster for an H4 (Wanting to Study & Divorce in 5 Months) to Change of Status to F-1?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/12/2016
1.I am Looking for an Intra-Company Transfer from Europe to the US and Apply Directly for a Green Card.
2.8 Year Old Child in the U.S Can He Get Citizenship?
3.Applying for H-1B While Being Under TN Status?
4.If I Am Denied E-2 Visa
- February 7, 2016
1. Former H-1B in U. S. on Visiting Visa Has Job Offer and Asks What is the Process
2. Do Traffic Violations Count in the Consideration of a Naturalization Application?
3. Reader Wants to Know the Timing of an O-1 Petition with U.S.C.I.S.
4. What to Do When the Replacement Green Card Has not Arrived Past Immigration’s Processing Time?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 2/5/2016
1.I Have a Master in Counseling, Can I Apply for an H1-B Visa if I am Offered a job in Human Resources Field?
2.If a Foreign Person Enters the U.S. on a Visa Waiver (90 Days), Can He Conduct Business?
3.How Do I Apply for Re-entry Permit to U.S. While I Am in India?
4.Can USCIS Revoke Me For Traffic Tickets?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/29/2016
1.I'm H-1B Visa Holder
2.Can You Be Deported If You Don’t Have a Job?
4.Marrying on VWP, Want to Honeymoon in USVI and Return to US After. Is This Going to be a Problem?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/22/2016
2.J-1: Country Exclusion - Exchange Visitors List 2009
3.Lived in Kentucky for 15 years. I moved to Florida.
4.Questions Regarding Completing the N-400 Form in My Particular Situation
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/15/2016
1.Is It Legal to Translate for A Total Stranger When Legal Documents Are Involved?
2.Will I, Being an F-1 Student Possessing Graduate Research Assistantship, Sponsor My Mother to USA, Who Received a 214B Recently?
3.Proof that My Fiancée Can Get Remarried
4.U.S. Citizen Daughter
- January 10, 2016
1. Reader Wishes to Know If He is U. S. Citizen As He is Facing an Aggravated Felony Conviction.
2. What Does my Father Have to do Who Was Deported 10 Years Ago - I'm a U.S. Citizen Now?
3. Will Employer Letter Saying that Company Will Sponsor for H-1B Endanger Me From Getting my OPT?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/8/2016
1.Will Getting Married Affect Her Immigration Status?
2.Can a Date of Birth be Changed on a Citizen Certificate?
3.Can I Go for H-1B Visa Stamping & H-4 Visa Stamping for My Wife at the US Embassy?
4.Green Card Holder Filing I-130 and I-485
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 1/1/2016
2.How Long Will a B-2 Visa Take and Is It Possible for Them to Get Approved for It?
- December 27, 2015
1. Will Spouse with Valid H-4 Visa Have It Canceled When She Applies for An H-1B Visa at the Consulate?
2. PhD Student is Stuck Outside the U.S. on Consular Administrative Processing - What to Do?
3. F-1 Student Wants to Know If Buying a House, Apartment or Store for Over $500,000 is the Road to U. S. Citizenship.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/25/2015
1.Visit U.S. While Waiting for Green Card Visa Interview
2.What do I Need to Do
3.How CSPA Helps Me in My Situation?
4.Do I Have to Renew My Work Permit While my Papers are being Submitted for a Green Card?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/18/2015
1.Earning Rental Income on H1B Visa
2.Filing to Remove Conditions
3.Spouse Petition Question
- December 13, 2015
1. Couple Plus Son Immigrated, the 2 Daughters Were Never Given Fee Bills - How to Get Them Here?
2. Outside the U.S., How Can I Get My Deportation Order Removed and Clear My Record?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/11/2015
1.Arrested for Traffic Offense but Released Same Day
2.Just Been Declared Legally Blind, Do I Qualify for a Green Card?
3.Can I get H-1B Approval Original and Transfer My H-1B?
4.When Could I Apply for a Citizenship? How? What are the Requirements?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 12/4/2015
1.Will I Be Able to Keep My 10-Year Green Card After Divorce?
2.What is the Time Frame for K3 Visa?
3.I'm a Refugee from Another Country but Has a Passport and Invitation Letter to Come to the United States How Can I Get a Visa
4.My Father Was Deported About 7 Years Ago, and He Is Now 70 years Old. Can I Bring Him Back?
- November 29, 2015
Reader Getting Ready to Marry U. S. Citizen Wants to Go Directly to Citizenship – Can She?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/27/2015
1.Keep His Wife Here in US While Her Case for Green Card is Being Processed?
3.Can I Come Back After Being Deported from USA After the Passing Time of Deportation
4.When Rescheduling the Appt for the Residency How Long Does It Take to Get a New Appointment?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/20/2015
1.Italian Citizenship/Brazilian Citizen in the U.S.A.
2.Will ACD Not Create Problems in My OPT Application?
3.Will the Discrepancy Between my I-20 and my Transcript be a Problem for my Future Application for Work Authorization and Green Card?
- November 15, 2015
1.Reentry Permit Question
2.What Happens to the Applications If One of the Parties Passes Away?
3.Applicant for Green Card Through Adjustment of Status Wants to Know the Process for the Affidavit of Support Where His Sponsoring Wife Makes Very Little Money.
4.Cousin Wants to Know If He Can Provide Affidavit of Support With One Year’s Earnings of $50,000.
5.Australian Chinese on E-3 Visa Wonders What Happens to His Family Members If He Changes Employers.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/13/2015
1.How a Canadian Citizen Whose Wife is American, Get a Working Visa in the States?
2.B1/B2 to H-1B Change of Status (Already received a job offer)
3.Convert E3 to H-1B
4.I got an Asylee Status Staying in US for 4 and a half Years Already. Can I Go Back to that country for a Short Visit?
- November 8, 2015
1.Wife of Permanent Resident Wants to Know How to Get Green Card Where Husband Fails to Get U. S. Citizenship
2.Sister Wants a 10-Year Visitor’s Visa, But Has A Green Card That is Expired – What to Do?
3.Father (89) Asks What Happens to the Son’s Petition If He Passes Away During the Process
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 11/06/2015
1.Overseas with My Husband that Lasted 4 Months Approximately?
3.I Would Like to Know If There is a Way for Me to Come Back to the United States
4.My US Citizen Father Filed for Me After I Overstayed my Visa
- October 25, 2015
1.10-year Bar Over, What to Do to Allow Mother to Immigrate?
2.How Can I Get My Order of Removal Taken Back As I Am Now Out of the Country?
3.F-1 Student on Grace Period After Studies Wants to be Assured That He Can Take A Trip to Canada and Return to U. S. During This Time
4.Is There a Way That My Mother Can Stay With Me in the U. S. While I Am a J-1 Scholar?
- October 11, 2015
1.Mother Wonders if Son Can Stay in U.S. Since She Has I-797 Approval
2.F-1 Student is Stuck Overseas Trying to Get His Visa Renewed and Wants to Know What Else He Can Do to Return to U. S.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/09/2015
1.IR1, CR1 or K-3?
2.Will a Paternity Test be Required for Immigrants Applying for the New Work Permit/Social Security Number for Their Children Born in the United States?
3.For Early Visa Processing of Mother of U.S. Citizen.
4.E-3 Visa While I-130 is Pending
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 10/02/2015
1.What Documents Do I Need to Send When Renewing My Work Permit?
2.My Son, a US Citizen, Made a Petition for My Immigration Visa As One of His Parents. The Visa Officer Overseas After the Interview Refused
3.I have not Registered for the Selective Service, and I Am Now 30 Years Old.
4.What USCIS is Trying to Find Out Here? Is this Because I Had Only One Trip?
Can I Get a Loan on J1 Visa
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/25/2015
1.What is the Process for Filing for An Immigrant Visa to Bring My Wife to the U.S.?
3.How Long Would It Take the Government to Deport Someone?
4.Appeal for Deportation
- September 20, 2015
1.What Happens To The Petition For My Daughter If I Die? Can My Wife Take Over The Case?
2.What Good is the Reentry Permit – Reader Was Told That Person Can Be Refused Entry Or Have Green Card Confiscated Even With A Reentry Permit?
3.Reader Asks About Procedure For Replacing A Green Card That Is Soon Expiring.
4.F-1 Student Wants to Come to U. S. and Live With U. S. Citizen Girlfriend on Campus – Any Immigration Problems?
5.Options On Marriage Immigration for An Overstayed Alien for a U. S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
6.What To Do If The Priority Date Is Current And Nothing Has Come From The National Visa Center Except One Fee Bill.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/18/2015
1.I-601A and Misrepresentation Fraud
2.O-1B Visa Has Been Approved. Can I Leave the U.S. While I'm Waiting?
4.How Can She Stay Here to Have Baby and Will Baby be US Citizen if Born in the US to a Guatemalan Mother and Dual Guatemalan/US Citizens Father?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/11/2015
1.My Brother Was Barred for Five Years for Working on Tourist Visa
2.How Long Will the Processing of My Application of U.S. Citizenship Take in New York City?
3.L1 to F1 Change Of Status
4.I Am a US Citizen Married to an Illegal Immigrant, Who Has a Child Born in the U.S.
- September 6, 2015
I Know that I Was Deported – How do I Find Out for How Long Since I Lost All Papers?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 09/04/2015
1.Would my Spouse Benefit from New Obama Action?
3.Should I Renew My Passport First Before a Petition is Filed for Me?
4.Do I Need to Complete Biometrics Again?
- August 30, 2015
1.Under What Circumstances is a Police Certificate from the Home Country Required, and How to Get It.
2.I Lost My Naturalization Certificate – What Should I Do?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/28/2015
1.Pardon Waiver After Visa Interview
3.I Recently Applied for Citizenship, Case Still Pending But A Family Member Passed Away in My Home Country
4.Will a Divorce Affect My Immigration Status?
- August 23, 2015
1.A Mother’s Choice – Keeping the Asylum Case to Include Her Son or Bing Petitioned by Her Daughter Which Does not Include the Son
2.Processing F-4 Sibling Case at the NVC, or Why is This Taking So Long to Get a Response?
3.I’m a Permanent Resident and Have Not Been in the U. S. For Most of the Past Year – Can I Use My Green Card to Enter the U. S.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/21/2015
1.What is Alternative for Marriage Certificate for Filing I-485?
2.How Can I Ask to Testify via Telephone for Immigration Court If I Am Unable to Make it to Court?
3.Should I Let the NOIR Expire or Officially Withdraw My Husband's CR1 Case?
4.What is My Current Status If I Was Approved for the DACA
- August 16, 2015
1.I Lost My Naturalization Certificate – What Should I Do?
2.Taking Care of Elderly Mother in China and Trying to Keep the Green Card.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/14/2015
1.Notice of Intent to Revoke on an Expired H-1B Petition
2.Priority Country Switch
3.What is the Difference Between a K-1 Visa and a Fiancé Visa?
- August 9, 2015
1.How to Get B-2 Visa for Daughter Who Wants to See U. S. Before Immigrating to See its Suitability?
2.Am I Subject to the H-1B Cap or Not?
3.Can We Take the Earliest Priority Date From Daughter’s Brother’s Petition Instead of Parent's to Allow Daughter to Immigrate Faster Under Parent's Petition?
4.I Lost Immigration Receipt Number – How do I Check the Case Now?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 08/07/2015
1.If You Are Deported, Are You Effectively "Banned" From the Country? Could You Return?
2.Am I Allowed to Apply Asylum?
3.Will I Be Out of Status If My Company Stops My Payroll While I Am On L-1 Extension
4.Can I Apply for a Medical Visa Again After Overstaying in US?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/31/2015
1.Boyfriend Entered U.S Legally, Visa Expired. What Can We Do If We Get Married?
2.Lawyer Please Help
3.Can I Enter the US on a Valid Visit Visa if I'm a Derivative on My Husband's Asylum Case?
4.I Am Foreign Trained Physical Therapist on H-1B (6th Year with I-140 Approved) Under Previous Employer with MS Degree in USA
- July 26, 2015
1.How Can I Get a Permanent Green Card When My I-751 Was Just Denied and I Am Being Served to Go To the Immigration Court?
2.Should I Admit that I Worked Illegally in Sending in My Paperwork for Immigration Based on Marriage to a U. S. Citizen?
3.As a Permanent Resident, Are There Restrictions on Traveling Multiple Times During a Calendar Year With the Majority of Time Being Spent Overseas?
4.Overstay Has US-born Child About to be 21 – Can Child Sponsor and If So How?
5.What Will Happen to Me When I Overstay My Visa in This Country?
6.What Happens If I Change Employers After My I-140 Petition Is Approved?
8.As a Crewman, What Happens If I Decide Not to Join the Ship?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/24/2015
1.Once I Received my Green Card, Am I Required to Remain in the Same Job Until Contract Expires?
3.What Can We Do to Get a Refund?
4.How Long Would it Take for Me to Get my Green Card?
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/17/2015
1.Will I Be Able to Get my Money Back From the Company who Filed for my Visa?
3.Can I do Anything While I'm Waiting for the Visa Bulletin Date to be Current?
4.My Friend on an H4 Visa and 1-140 Approved. Her Green Card is Still a Few Years Away.
- Q&A's published on Lawyers.com and the Epoch Times- 07/10/2015
1.Can I Get Driver License If I Am an Illegal Immigrant?
2.Charged With Indecent Exposure and The Case is Not Resolved Yet
3.Can I Function with An EAD Card with a Little Spelling Mistake on It?
4.Can My Wife Come Here Via Tourist Visa While Waiting for Her Spousal Visa
- July 5, 2015
1.Am I Subject to the H-1B Cap or Not?
2.Can We Take the Earliest Priority Date from Daughter’s Brother’s Petition Instead of Parents’ to Allow Daughter to Immigrate Faster Under Parents’ Petition?
3.How to Get B-2 Visa for Daughter Who Wants to See U. S. Before Immigrating to See Its Suitability?
4.I Lost Immigration Receipt Number – How Do I Check the Case Now?
5.I Know that I Was Deported – How Do I Find Out For How Long Since I Lost All Papers?
- Previous Published Q & A
(2016~Present) (2014~2015) (2011~2013) (2008~2010) (2005~2007)